Is Visa Required To Go To Riyadh-Saudi?

Topic locked
Is Visa required to go to Riyadh-Saudi? Jan 21, 2007
Hi, we just got our maid a helper-visa here in Dubai. For her holidays, she want to go to Riyadh in Saudi Arab to meet her husband. She is allowed to have her days off, but I don't know what are the process or requirments for her to go there & return. Anyone has any idea?

Mumof2
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 22, 2007
Her hsuband will have to get her a visa from there, since i doubt they will issue her a visa from the consulate in dubai.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
For going to saudi, we have agents at Empost who do the process for you

You will need to come down to the EMPOST HQ with the following documents for a visa

1. Original Passport of the person going
2. 1 x Passport Photocopy of the person
3. 2 x Photos of the person
4. 1 x passport copy of the sponsor
5. Letter directed to the consulate from the sponsor (must be in arabic)

Note: For the letter, dont mention in the letter Omrah, even if you are going for omrah.

Also you can call us at EMPOST call center on 600 565555 or pm me if you need more info

good luck
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Is Visa required to go to Riyadh-Saudi? Jan 22, 2007
Mumof2 wrote:Hi, we just got our maid a helper-visa here in Dubai. For her holidays, she want to go to Riyadh in Saudi Arab to meet her husband. She is allowed to have her days off, but I don't know what are the process or requirments for her to go there & return. Anyone has any idea?

Will she have Dubai residence visa too (apart from Saudi residence permit)? I heard that when you are other GCC country resident, you can't get Saudi residence permit. But you can on the other side. So if she can have 2 residence visas/permits, you wouldn't need to apply again the Saudi.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum