Tattoo's

Topic locked
Tattoo's Apr 17, 2009
Does anybody know where there is a good & safe tattoo shop in Dubai?

Thanks

Si

Simon B
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 18, 2009
Please use the search finction as this has been answered time and time again. The simple answer is NO! Because it's illegal!

There are tattooists, but they operate privately and only work on people recommended by people they know, you cannot contact them directly - for obvious reasons.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2009
1800 AED flight to Thailand. Any tattoo you want for 130 AED.
I should know, my whole back has a Thai Monk's tattoos.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 19, 2009
Hulahula wrote:1800 AED flight to Thailand. Any tattoo you want for 130 AED.

you skinned him???
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Hulahula wrote:1800 AED flight to Thailand. Any tattoo you want for 130 AED.

you skinned him???

Nope, i was ordained as a Theravada Buddhist monk back in 2007. I'm American mind you hahaha!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 27, 2009
Wow spread BS much there buddy?
did you even READ the replies to the OP's question?
Tattoos are ILLEGAL here
If someone was stupid enough to post their information online about prices and location and a contact number, they'd have a visit from the CID.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 28, 2009
Agreed, Zenblend you are a bit dim saying stuff like that. The people that do tattoo here certainly do not advertise it. As I said the only way you can get in touch with them is by being referred or introduced by someone who's already used them. If you tried to call them and they don't recognise the number, they will ignore you.

The only kind of tattooing that is listed with prices etc, is temporary tattooing used for make-up.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Agreed, Zenblend you are a bit dim saying stuff like that. The people that do tattoo here certainly do not advertise it. As I said the only way you can get in touch with them is by being referred or introduced by someone who's already used them. If you tried to call them and they don't recognise the number, they will ignore you.
The only kind of tattooing that is listed with prices etc, is temporary tattooing used for make-up.

Not really, I've seen one advertised on facebook (once I linked as friend as I was interested back then before I did mine in home country), including his mobile, detail map to go there, and even all his portfolios (pics of his creations). You'd be surprised, he even resides in Sharjah. Off course it's not a legal open shop, but still. I believe you still can search him on facebook.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 04, 2009
Yeah I know exactly who you're talking about! However, it is not 'open' advertising really is it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum