Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club

Topic locked
Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club Jan 30, 2007
Wondering if anyone has been there and can give some feedback? I've been to their website but a lot of the links aren't working ( if you will pardon the pun! )
Specifically, would it be a good place to go for golf lessons for beginners and what does membership cost?

sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 30, 2007
the only thing i can tell you is that they have 2 paintball arenas which are good with competitive prices ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club Jan 30, 2007
sauron wrote:Wondering if anyone has been there and can give some feedback? I've been to their website but a lot of the links aren't working ( if you will pardon the pun! )
Specifically, would it be a good place to go for golf lessons for beginners and what does membership cost?

been their for the shooting club, they have different memberships' styles, like single or for couple, per quarter or yearly !! but don't remember the rates but it is a nice place to go to.
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 30, 2007
Thanks guys - guess I will mosey on up there and take a look. Hey, Bleakus, maybe we should start a Sharjah chapter of Paintball Club. :P
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 30, 2007
sauron wrote:Thanks guys - guess I will mosey on up there and take a look. Hey, Bleakus, maybe we should start a Sharjah chapter of Paintball Club. :P

acually i am starting a dubai paintball club....it under construction at the moment :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum