A Reasonable Hotel

Topic locked
A reasonable hotel Jun 14, 2009
There are 3 of us coming in November for 6 days and would like to have a hotel or apmt recommended from someone who lives there and actually knows what is going on,Thanks Ricky

rickyblanes
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 14, 2009
Dubai is a city, it has thousands of hotels of varying standards. Got any more information?

Budget? Are you here with family, friends? Here for holiday, business, a sporting event? A few more clues and folk should be able to help.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 14, 2009
We are 3 men that will be there for the Dubai golf classic and we would like a hotel or apmt for 6 days in November.As I have no idea of hotel prices in Dubai I don´t know about the budget but something reasonable would be nice. I have no idea what the place is like or the size so any help is really useful....Ricky
rickyblanes
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 16, 2009
you may check trip adviser website and you'll have a fair idea what you are looking for. Or try googling dubai hotels
janathar
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 16, 2009
I have done that and read reviews for hotels but I would like advice from someone who lives there...
rickyblanes
Dubai Forum Guest

Decent Hotel apartment Jun 17, 2009
rickyblanes wrote:I have done that and read reviews for hotels but I would like advice from someone who lives there...

Hey.. I had gone through similar travails.. and finally found one in Burdubai ( Behind Habib bank, bank street) GILANI HOTEL APARTMENTS. Its nice one. I am staying here on long term. You could check this out.
bsr
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum