Nice Pictures Sage And Choc!!!

Topic locked
Nice pictures Sage and choc!!! May 25, 2007
I don't know what the word is for the pictures next to your name when you post a message. Although I surf the net like crazy I've never gone into chat rooms until now since I need info on my move. As you can see I have no picture next to my name because I have no clue how to get one and that is fine. I am just writing to Sage and Onion and Chocoholic to say thank you for your pictures because they make me laugh every time I see them. Is that Mr. Bean superimposed on Osama bin Laden?:) I hope it isn't a picture of yourself and I totally insulted you. I love the laughing cat too.

Wendy

epsmall
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Nice pictures Sage and choc!!! May 25, 2007
epsmall wrote:I don't know what the word is for the pictures next to your name when you post a message. Although I surf the net like crazy I've never gone into chat rooms until now since I need info on my move. As you can see I have no picture next to my name because I have no clue how to get one and that is fine. I am just writing to Sage and Onion and Chocoholic to say thank you for your pictures because they make me laugh every time I see them. Is that Mr. Bean superimposed on Osama bin Laden?:) I hope it isn't a picture of yourself and I totally insulted you. I love the laughing cat too.

Wendy

Well Wendy, why would I be insulted if you are laughing at me?, makes me feel good if I can at least give somebody pleasure with my Avatar.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 26, 2007
Hi there! Glad you like the little kitty.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 26, 2007
Thank you Sage for telling me it is called an Avatar. Maybe someday I'll find one for myself.
epsmall
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum