Moving To Dubai From Europe.

Topic locked
Moving to Dubai from Europe. Dec 03, 2006
Hi guy's...
I'm Pole living in Ireland and i would like to visit Dubai and move there afterwards. I need few advices...
1) Is there any opportunity to find job in Dubai for young people without collage and higher level education??
2) Is it hard to find job in hotel??
3) How big is the avarage salary, and living costs?? (house rental, bills, food etc.)

And most important... is it worth moving there?? What do u think??

Thanx for every answer :)

martinez
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 03, 2006
hi.. to be honest....

1) no higher ed = no residency = no qualifications = low paying job (i.e. waiter/reception/concierge = no money to save = whats the point?. heck even ppl with degrees are having a tough time....

2) you'll have to compete with the south asians and south east asians for the job....unless of course all of a sudden you get hired as a general manager....

3) not enuff.......................
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 04, 2006
dodgeek wrote:hi.. to be honest....

1) no higher ed = no residency = no qualifications = low paying job (i.e. waiter/reception/concierge = no money to save = whats the point?. heck even ppl with degrees are having a tough time....

2) you'll have to compete with the south asians and south east asians for the job....unless of course all of a sudden you get hired as a general manager....

3) not enuff.......................

I think dodgeek has said it all, without the basic Higher education it is not worth considering.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum