Lay Down Sunbeds In Dubai?

Topic locked
Lay down sunbeds in Dubai? Sep 19, 2009
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find a beauty salon with a lay down sunbeds in Dubai?

Thanks a lot for your replies.

D.

Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

Sep 19, 2009
er why when it's sunny outside literally 365 days a year? Plus sunbeds are evil. Exposure to these things is soooo unhealthy! They should be banned. Sure fire way to give yourself skin cancer, make you look ten years older.

Better to invest in the Fantasy spray tans.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 20, 2009
Hi Chocoholic ;)

Thanks for reply.
Sunbeds are not evils. If they were then they would had banned them already. Tanning, in moderation, is GOOD FOR YOU! Regular, moderate tanning improves physical and mental health in many ways. Sunlight produces more energy, improves heart and lung functions, boosts blood oxygen levels, provides better muscle tone, even reduces cholesterol! Sunlight helps humans make vitamin D in their skin, just like other living beings. It even CUTS cancer risks, dramatically. Tanning helps you fight breast, prostate, and colo-rectal cancers, among others. Tanning even prevents or reverses the ravages of osteoporosis!

I can bare the humid and laying down on the beach that is why I prefer sunbeds. I am not sun-o-holic who uses sundebds on a daily basis! I know how to do it in a safe way.

So, not wo worry :)

Have a great weekend.
Dollicia
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum