Ladies Hairdressers

Topic locked
ladies hairdressers Nov 10, 2007
Hi

I ive just moved to the springs and wondered if anyone reccommends a good hairdressers near me, i have my hair in a victoria beckhams pob and highlighted? any reccommendations would be great???????????

emmas
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Try Franck Provost Mall of emirates. May be get a new style too.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2007
Cheek of it ask for help and get answer like that maybe get some manners i think.
When you have rheumatoid arthiritus and children and in pain most days the easiest hair style is the best so i dont fink comments like that r very helpful or nice............ id like to see your hair.
emmas
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2007
hey emma, I go to Pastels in Umm Suqiem, its about a 15 min drive from the Springs, but the hairdressers there are well trained (western) so will know all the modern do's, good service, decent prices. Book in advance. Frank Provost is a rip off in my opinion. If you want their number, let me know.
DeeDee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2007
emmas wrote:Cheek of it ask for help and get answer like that maybe get some manners i think.
When you have rheumatoid arthiritus and children and in pain most days the easiest hair style is the best so i dont fink comments like that r very helpful or nice............ id like to see your hair.

Get over it Emmas. I gave a suggestion. You don't have to give the posh attitude as well.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2007
Ok here is a nice suggestion. Try expatwoman.com forum. The users are generally ladies with children, and many living in the same area as you and may be able to get more responses to your questions.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2007
scarlet wrote:Ok here is a nice suggestion. Try expatwoman.com forum. The users are generally ladies with children, and many living in the same area as you and may be able to get more responses to your questions.

Or try the Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers group. Not sure a hairstyle is a cure (I find massage therapy and hot baths/showers helps my rheumatic shoulder).
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 12, 2007
omg all this for a hairdressers advice.
What very nice people on this forum... Please u were rude to me i asked for advice and there was no need for a comment like that this is a forum to help people. Ive ended it now.

many thanks for advice for hot showers they r bliss the only time not in pain, im just waiting 4 my new medication to be authorised by my insurance, i wish a haircut did cure it lol
emmas
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum