International Schools

Topic locked
International schools Mar 24, 2009
I'm looking for a good primary school for my sons (K1, K2, G1). They're French, but they speak English.
How good are the French speaking schools compared to the others? Which schools are most of the expats children going to?
Our house's location will depend on the school we choose... Thanks for your advice.

Ninouze
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 28, 2009
Search this for French schools in Dubai.

I think Lycee Georges Pompidou Dubai in Ruwayyah is regarded as the best one. Not much residential accommodation nearby except for Silicon Oasis but access is easy enough from Mirdiff / Al Barsha / Umm Suqeim / Jumeirah.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 29, 2009
I have posted elsewhere and I promise I am not on the payroll.

However I really can recommend my son's school, Star International. He's 4 (FS2/KG2) and has come on great bounds since joing in November. Our particular campuss is in Umm Sheif. It's not finished as it will house all levels from FS1 to 5th year seondary (sorry, I'm old school and dont do these new American years yet).

Currently they have about 30-40 students in a range of ages from 3-8, so they will grow with the school. I love this as it's so new, you get a lot of input in what the school activities are. The PTA is only just forming for example.

Just my two penneth.
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum