Getting Visa

Topic locked
getting visa Jul 14, 2007
hi
i am a new her in this site and i wonder how can i get visa to visit dubia maybe for work, i really need a help so can any one help me with that

thank you
hiba

hibaamir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: getting visa Jul 15, 2007
hibaamir wrote:hi
i am a new her in this site and i wonder how can i get visa to visit dubia maybe for work, i really need a help so can any one help me with that

thank you
hiba

U r using my name as your last name :oops:

when i came to Europe , i paid 2000 US $ to a agent , who asked us to jump into sea close to the border of Italy. I travelled from Italy to Germany inside truck. In this way i came in DK :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 15, 2007
Dubai visas

Either get a visit visa (ask at the nearest UAE embassy) and look for a job here, or get a job first. Employer should provide you with residency visa and labour card.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 15, 2007
lot of travel agencies provide you with visit visas but try to contact a gud travel agencies coz sometime there r lot of problems happen if your travel agent is not sincere.

other way is search on net there r lot of internet diectories listing uae based companies, find all those companies which are related to your field and email your cv, this option is not very much effective, its better if you come here and then apply for job.
aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: getting visa Jul 18, 2007
hibaamir wrote:hi

thank you
hiba

See this:http://www.dubaicityguide.com/essguides/visa_info.asp
veve2001
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Where can I get Duabi Visit Visa at low cost ? Sep 06, 2007
Hello friends,
My visit visa is going to expire recently.

I would like to take one visit visa to Dubai.

Many of the agents here are charging 1200-1500 AED for a visa, eventhough the actual cost for taking visit visa is very less( 100-200 AED).

Where can I get Visit Visa at cheap rate?

Please help me....

Muneer
+971506748950
muneerkm
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum