Employer Not Cancelling The Visa

Topic locked
Employer not cancelling the visa Oct 03, 2012
HI every body i really need good advice as i struck in worst situation

I have been working in a company since last 9 months and my reputation was good every thing is going fine then all of sudden one day when i was on leave they called me and shown me an email which shows i am making some extra money the ask me i says yes.Then they mail me the termination letter saying i have no dues over them but i have 7500 AED. So i went up to labor they called both of us and inquire they failed to prove then the labor talked in my favor i had got a chance to take the case to court so i did it.As it is getting delayed i went to my employer and talked to him he agreed for compromise and ask me to withdraw the case so i did the same.Later i found the new job which is very good for me then i called them up to cancel my visa they in return call me to settle some amount i was in a hurry to cancel i gave him the money he cancelled my visa from labor and its almost 15 days he is not cancelling my visa from immigration until and unless my visa is cancelled from immigration my i cannot have new visa i keep on calling him but he intentionally delaying it what shall i do now.

shahidkhan99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Aug 06, 2013
Please im working in a free zone company and in my 6th month now. My probation is suppose to elapse on 24th of August dis yr, I hv now got a new offer which I want to leave to that company becos their salary is far better than my recent company, please can I be ban for leaving a free zone company? do I have the right to resign before the august 24?, do I have the right to demand for my visa cancellation letter becos the new found company s requesting for dat now?
jkappiah10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum