Dubai - The Hippest City On The Planet...

Topic locked
Nov 04, 2005
Acebravo wrote:
jag wrote:
Dude, the only pathetic person is you. Different people have different reasons for being here besides the pay. For most asians its not just the pay that brought them here as this place was yet better than their hometown situation. For westerners, yeah its is mostly just the pay. When I got down here I wasn't offered amazing payand didnt want to work for anyone hence I decided to get into business and I worked my own way up, so do dont you call me a hypocrite, you arse.

As for your I don't see you "community building" any other place/country, I find no need to justify what I have done outside of Dubai, this thread is about Dubai.

And who the hell cares if you are an Arab Muslim??? :shock: You are an idiot and a most annoying thing. Now run along and make youself useful somewhere rather than wasting our time here with your drivel. And dont get involved in discussions you know nothing about 8)

The lowest of manners is to reply to something that's not directed at you...but in your case lowest of manners is redundant!

You just proved my point about your hypocrisy...obviously you DO have a problem with Arabs and Muslims...yet you want to discuss building their community? told you, you are there for money and nothing ELSE!

You also proved that you are nothing but a despicable cowboy...you idiot!

As I said, the discussion is over. Have a nice day Acebravo.

And thanks for your support and wise words Chocoholic :) Glad to see there are some mature people on these forums.

jag
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2005
Barking dogs can't call the shots and certainly are in no position to end a discussion.

What I said stays and very valid you could never refute!

Obviously, you have plenty of time on your hands...you only joined on Oct. 24th yet you already have 72 posts....you're posting all over the place trying to be somebody and I think you're just a jobless stinking idiot posting from somewhere....you might want to change your nick from jaghead to idioti that fits you nicely....you despicable hypocrite :lol:

As for Choco, she's just a clueless poster nothing more!

Thread is NOW over! 8)
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2005
Acebravo wrote:Barking dogs can't call the shots and certainly are in no position to end a discussion.

What I said stays and very valid you could never refute!

Obviously, you have plenty of time on your hands...you only joined on Oct. 24th yet you already have 72 posts....you're posting all over the place trying to be somebody and I think you're just a jobless stinking idiot posting from somewhere....you might want to change your nick from jaghead to idioti that fits you nicely....you despicable hypocrite :lol:

As for Choco, she's just a clueless poster nothing more!

Thread is NOW over! 8)

You stupid fat falafel. At least my posts are useful and valid as opposed to your rubbish. Not that I care what you think, but if I saw your previous posts it seems like you were the idiot looking for a job. That's one thing with Dubai, it does sometimes attract complete clueless shits like yourself who are worth nothing more than a "Would you like fries with that?" type of job but think they are something. :roll: And if you have an issue with how much another user is posting, dont come here you stinking falafel.

And do us all a BIG favour and keep your sorry fat arse in Canada. Or better yet, just send me your real name so that i can get you a warm welcome in Dubai. :P

Now, you go ahead and post whatever you want here and make yourself feel better and continue this discussion with your stinking self. Irritating POAS.
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2005
Acebravo, you seem totally incapable of justifying anything you've written, and you've just resorted to slinging insults because you obviously have nothing productive to add to the discussion.

Me, clueless? I don't think so, I have more brains and balls for that matter than you could ever hope to have.

Now do us all a favour and go away and let those of us who actually live and work in Dubai get on with it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 06, 2005
Ah, the dogs are still barking as usual!

You did not disappoint me jaghead, you're showing your true colors everyday as expected!

Choco, brains and balls huh? LOL
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 07, 2005
sooooooooo back to the topic .. anyone saw the column "Arab Eye" (i think) in 7days about the article ?

i think the fact that this article on fox have created such a buzz in all the media in itself is "un-hip" lol ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum