Advices!

Topic locked
Advices! Nov 08, 2006
Hello

I'm a moroccan planing to study in SAE DUBAI an institute in dubai , the school's fees will be paied by my parents but i wanna look for a job that can help me to live in dubai , i'm talking about ( rent a Studio - transport - food ) , i'm a graphic designer and i have diverse skills , like i worked in a cyber cafee as the technical manager if i can't find anyone of those jobs i'll look for a student job .

First i want to know if i can find a job

Second Which job can i find ( like part-time)

3rd if you have any advice that can help me , that's will be great

but if you can't help me , no problem :D

Thank's before responding ;)

redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 08, 2006
Why do u want to come to dubai to study further? Just curious.....
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 08, 2006
Whats SAE ?

Anyway you shouldnt have a problem finding a part time job in Dubai Internet City or something .. Gitex is coming up and there will be alot jobs for promotion and other odd things to be done.

good luck !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2006
devilsdiciple wrote:Why do u want to come to dubai to study further? Just curious.....

Cuz i want to work in dubai after my study , so it will be easy to find a job if i'm living in dubai , and second thing it's near my aunt's country ( oman ) , and the 3rd thing i can't find this kind of study in morocco and the last thing I love dubai :) , i hope that it's enough
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 08, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Whats SAE ?

Anyway you shouldnt have a problem finding a part time job in Dubai Internet City or something .. Gitex is coming up and there will be alot jobs for promotion and other odd things to be done.

good luck !

Sae Dubai is an institute The web site in knowlodge village , and thank's for making me optimist :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum