I Won !

Topic locked
I won ! Jun 07, 2011
I got this in the mail now :D

GBP 480,000 ..yeah ! I'm rich.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I won ! Jun 07, 2011
Oh go on, I dare you to email them and see how far you get before they ask for all your personal details.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Hey! You're looking more attractive by the minute :D

-- Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:25 am --

Chocoholic wrote:Oh go on, I dare you to email them and see how far you get before they ask for all your personal details.

I think I will and claim to be Mrs DDS. You do it aswell Chocs!
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:Oh go on, I dare you to email them and see how far you get before they ask for all your personal details.

Sarcasm fail chocs ! I win about a billion dollars like this everyday :D
desertdudeshj

Re: I Won ! Jun 07, 2011
Two days ago I received a call from an "unknown" number. This man said he was calling from Germany and his brother would be in Dubai the following day and needed some contacts as he wanted to make some investments in Dubai. I asked how he got my name and number and he told me "someone in Jebel Ali" gave it to him. Brother called me yesterday, Mr Johnson from Kenya :shock: from a local number (has a number the same day he arrives??). Told me that he was told that I had contacts and could help him. I said "will get back to you". Had hubby call him back and Mr Johnson couldn't get off the phone fast enough!! Said he would call back - still waiting for his call. :lol:

Do you want his number DDS? You can go partners with him. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I assume you did that already before lol
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:

I assume you did that already before lol

I haven't personally, but I know people who have followed up these scams and some of the outcomes are hilarious.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bora Bora wrote:Two days ago I received a call from an "unknown" number. This man said he was calling from Germany and his brother would be in Dubai the following day and needed some contacts as he wanted to make some investments in Dubai. I asked how he got my name and number and he told me "someone in Jebel Ali" gave it to him. Brother called me yesterday, Mr Johnson from Kenya :shock: from a local number (has a number the same day he arrives??). Told me that he was told that I had contacts and could help him. I said "will get back to you". Had hubby call him back and Mr Johnson couldn't get off the phone fast enough!! Said he would call back - still waiting for his call. :lol:

Do you want his number DDS? You can go partners with him. :D

Mr Johnson is back ? Why didn't you tell me !
desertdudeshj

I just did!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Earlier !
desertdudeshj

LOL