It Will Never Stop

Topic locked
it will never stop Sep 03, 2010
Is this why you submit to our torture ?
http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 29886/1138

and in today news, British airways sadly increases its flights to Dubai and AD by 30% . like we need more of them, dam it when will this end.
I though we did enough damage to our reputation why do they keep piling up in here.oh well back to spotting naked dudes in Dubai streets :drunken: ,beach se* , a new wave of corruption and Dubai police working full swing :lol: ok can we at least return chocoholic back home for taking all those new ones in ??

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: it will never stop Sep 03, 2010
Don't complain, we bring the things you vitally need right now:

Culture
Style

and vast buckets of money!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: it will never stop Sep 03, 2010
and least we not forget BA are doing some stonking deals on Bus Class flights. When i came over a few weeks ago it only cost the equiv of 5.5k Dhs return, sorted :D
arniegang

Re: it will never stop Sep 04, 2010
arniegang wrote:and least we not forget BA are doing some stonking deals on Bus Class flights. When i came over a few weeks ago it only cost the equiv of 5.5k Dhs return, sorted :D

Wow that's not bad at all! Only downside is the bucket and spade brigade will take advantage. Sorr Kid, looks like you'll have to put up with the chavs and pikeys.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
arniegang wrote:and least we not forget BA are doing some stonking deals on Bus Class flights. When i came over a few weeks ago it only cost the equiv of 5.5k Dhs return, sorted :D

Wow that's not bad at all! Only downside is the bucket and spade brigade will take advantage. Sorr Kid, looks like you'll have to put up with the chavs and pikeys.

this is true chocs and............ there were even children in Bus Class :shock:
arniegang

Bus Class?

Standing room only?

Ding! Ding! Move along the Air-Bus!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:Bus Class?

Standing room only?

Ding! Ding! Move along the Air-Bus!

Knight

go to the back of the plane in Cattle class Mr DK - we dont want any riff raff up front, if you please
arniegang

I like sitting at the back, its safer!

I have yet to see an airplane reverse into a mountain!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:I like sitting at the back, its safer!

Knight

Ah ah there is a flaw in your theory. Those who sit in the front often dont realize they have flown into a mountain because those beds are sooooooooooo comfy and the majority "up front" are asleep. Sage will back me up on this one.
arniegang

arniegang wrote:

Knight

Ah ah there is a flaw in your theory. Those who sit in the front often dont realize they have flown into a mountain because those beds are sooooooooooo comfy and the majority "up front" are asleep. Sage will back me up on this one.

Hopefully the guy sitting in the very front with the steering wheel is not asleep!

I suppose if it flies into a mountain, the last thing on your mind is whether the bed is comfy or not. In fact the last thing going through your mind is probably your own *rse!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: It Will Never Stop Sep 04, 2010
Bahh what a load of crock !
desertdudeshj

Re: it will never stop Sep 05, 2010
arniegang wrote:

Knight

LOL absolutely, I flew back from SYD Business, slept, watch a movie, ate, drank, slept some more - ahhhhh lovely - bonus for me is that I 'didn't' pay for it - teehee

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 am --

Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:

Knight

Hopefully the guy sitting in the very front with the steering wheel is not asleep!

I suppose if it flies into a mountain, the last thing on your mind is whether the bed is comfy or not. In fact the last thing going through your mind is probably your own *rse!

Knight

Hahahaha well if it's our pilot friend DK, he usually is asleep in the right hand seat or watching movies on his laptop - slackers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat