Why Ban Anyone?

Topic locked
Re: Why Ban Anyone? Oct 02, 2011
Actually I got a strong worded letter from PETA for insulting orangutans by comparing them to you.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

No wonder you look for orangutans,
Pakistan ranked No. 1 in searches for "child $ex," "animal $ex," "rape $ex," "camel $ex," "dog $ex," "rape video." (read more)

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics

now Wiki has to add orangutan $ex because of desertdude :lol: :lol:
capsicum
BANNED

^LOL DDS.

veggie (that's you caps) - you're trying too hard - but 7.5/10 for effort though.

:D

Why are the loons having a massive collective sense of humour failure these days? I blame herve for not coming through on his promised investigation myself - he's left the believers twisting in the wind. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oooo....wikisslam, you can't get more legit than that, now can you !
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:^LOL DDS.

veggie (that's you caps) - you're trying too hard - but 7.5/10 for effort though.

:D

Why are the loons having a massive collective sense of humour failure these days? I blame herve for not coming through on his promised investigation myself - he's left the believers twisting in the wind. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Your obsession to justify on every post and every thread that you are not dearjohn proves that you are indeed both, you use this other ID to vent your frustrations, throw insults here and there and pretend you have a positive audience. nobody else would care, but you i pull a string and you dance. :lol:
You are a puppet al shafique, and predictable.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

So I'm guessing your investigation is coming close to an end ?
desertdudeshj

DearJohn wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Two of our members - BJ and someone with a serious hate streak in them - seem to have taken the day off. :) Hopefully it's a mental health day for them. :D They certainly can use the rest after having vented so much nastiness the past few days. :lol:

Bora, why do you call this man BJ? The doubter can require an evidence like some video on youtube.
8) 8) 8)

She's got it on her mind RC (you know bored housewife type). If she spent as much energy giving her hubby a BJ rather than just talking about it - well lets just say - I am sure her egyptian would be happier.

BTW - RC is that avatar of you or just a fat ugly bald dude?

What a dirty little mind you have. Did you take the day off to read every post of mine?? If so, you really need to get a life!!! Or is that you recalling some old posts???

Remind me: didn't you object to family being used in attacks???

Have to say, for someone who "introduced" himself as trying to look "fair" "and open-minded", clearly you are neither. I can't imagine anyone swinging over to one side so quickly, and just by coincidence shares the same thinking as another "individual" and aligns himself with the same people who support that individual, not to mention uses the same dirty tactics. Amazing how two people can think alike. :drunken:

Seems the children are telling the adults to grow up. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: Did you take the day off to read every post of mine?? If so, you really need to get a life!!! Or were just using what you remembered from old posts???

From DJ's reply I recognized that he had read not only your old posts. I'm flattered.
8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote: Did you take the day off to read every post of mine?? If so, you really need to get a life!!! Or were just using what you remembered from old posts???

From DJ's reply I recognized that he had read not only your old posts. I'm flattered.
8)

Oh RC, have you been PMing DJ?? Did you pass on a little tidbit of your own making??? So funny, there are some people who are spending way more time on DF than me. I guess that would account for them having a boring life???? You should know that a boring life is completely different from being a bored housewife.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: You should know that a boring life is completely different from being a bored housewife.

8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote: You should know that a boring life is completely different from being a bored housewife.

8)

Is that an admission RC? Now all you need to do is get a life, but I don't think you will find it in the bars. :lol: :lol: I've never had a boring life RC, but I can see how not having a life does affect people. 8)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Is that an admission RC? Now all you need to do is get a life, but I don't think you will find it in the bars. :lol: :lol: I've never had a boring life RC, but I can see how not having a life does affect people. 8)

You can think whatever you want. If it entertains you who I am to break your illusions.
8)
I am not that back-stabbing commie any more, maybe....
8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:I am not that back-stabbing commie any more, maybe.... 8)

:|
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

herve wrote:Your obsession to justify on every post and every thread that you are not dearjohn proves that you are indeed both, you use this other ID to vent your frustrations, throw insults here and there and pretend you have a positive audience. nobody else would care, but you i pull a string and you dance. :lol:
You are a puppet al shafique, and predictable.

I am a puppet. hmm - I see.

My obsession, PROVES, that I am indeed DearJohn. Hmm. Good argument hervey baby.

But just for arguments sake, my petit pois, how would you have expect someone to react when a bunch of comedians construct a conspiracy theory that another poster is himself? Would you not expect them to laugh at the comedians? :)

I do hope that your investigation has more proof than this - but I'm slightly amused at your latest fantasy that you can make me dance. I'm not the one looking for proof of a conspiracy theory.. :D

Actually, my concern is that you guys realise your error and stop giving us so much to laugh about. Carry on please (and I suspect DearJohn is deliberately egging you on too.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

There's a saying Shaf: tho protest too much!!!!

If you are not DJ, then let it go. If you are, then continue to amuse us. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I know Bora - it is amusing that laughing at the conspiracy and waiting for herve's investigation is fuelling the conspiracy. Most amusing. :D

I half wish I had the fore-thought to set up an account in May to do this... :D :D

Perhaps herve will indeed show that I am DJ and I'll have to endure many years of ridicule from herve and the crew. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I know Bora - it is amusing that laughing at the conspiracy and waiting for herve's investigation is fuelling the conspiracy. Most amusing. :D

I half wish I had the fore-thought to set up an account in May to do this... :D :D

Perhaps herve will indeed show that I am DJ and I'll have to endure many years of ridicule from herve and the crew. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Shafique

Shaf, when I said "continue to amuse us", I was "talking" to Dear John - the tool. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

2nd page of this thread is hilarious :lol: :twisted:

what happened to the mods in this forum?
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat