Why Ban Anyone?

Topic locked
Re: Why Ban Anyone? Oct 01, 2011
shafique wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
shafique wrote:Sure thing Bora - you're an agnostic and not a believer. I understood your position clearly. ;)

What does religion have to do with this? :? Does everything come down to religion with you? Unless, of course, you think you are God. :shock: :shock:

LOL - herve's conspiracy theory is an article of faith for herve, and his high-priestess is BM. The latest convert is gertrude. RC is the evangelist.

I'm a disbeliever - you're an agnostic. But hey, if herve's proof is convincing, maybe I will be convinced the central belief of the brigade that 'shafique is DJ' :D

Edit: FD has broken away and formed his breakaway cult - he thinks that the DJ is two, his mantra is 'DDS and Shafique are DJ' but is still working out the details. :drunken:

That surely deserves a picture for the sheer creativity and deviousness of the conspiracy theory:

As to whether I think I'm god -- well, you guys are fond of telling me what I believe, what do you think? :D :D

(High priestess - curry pies, mmmm lovely - although I do love the stilton and steak pies by the square pie company in Spitalfields market... mash and mushy peas and gravy, yummy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Cheers,
Shafique

You are creating your own fantasy world again. Better go to kindergarten where you are on the same level. Dont forget to take your antisemitic buddies with you and your imaginary friends, including your imaginary cousin from Beirut.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

It looks like Shafique is so busy busy busy with fighting against his numerous imaginary enemies that he doesn't have time to switch to DJ Turban and back today. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

shafique wrote:I'm a disbeliever - you're an agnostic. As to whether I think I'm god -- well, you guys are fond of telling me what I believe, what do you think? :D :D

Still on about religion I see. :roll: Preacher, you have it the other way around. You are the one who is always preaching about what you know to be true (which is just about everything!!!) and predicting the future. Just go look at all your posts in the political and religion forums. :lol: :lol:

We've also said you are an idiot, what do you think??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

LOL - yes FD, I understand your belief is that I am constructing a fantasy - along with a new identity.

RC has updated his signature with the new mantra, and Bora says there's a belief I'm an idiot. :D

Now, who has an obsession with who again? Bwa ha ha.

:D :D

Let's wait for herve's investigation and conclusions. This will be interesting.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Now, who has an obsession with who again?

Your lack of originality causes you to mirror about everything.

shafique wrote:Bwa ha ha.

What next? Nahnahnahnah?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hey, I'm not the one coming up with conspiracy theories. Can't blame me for that one FD. :D

Bora is politely calling me an idiot, BM is hoping calling me a 'fat bastard' will annoy me. She's failing (as usual).

The conspiracy is summed up very nicely by an adherent:
Red Chief wrote:Nobody believes here that any "non-Muslim" Englishman can support your bigotry. Just stop it.

That's what makes this whole episode so, so funny.

(And yes, I may indeed go 'nananana nah' - when herve presents the evidence and has to back pedal. Can't wait.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:That's what makes this whole episode so, so funny.

Whatever rocks your boat dude. :roll:

shafique wrote:(And yes, I may indeed go 'nananana nah

Yep, thats what I thought, just about your level.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I have to admit, it is very very difficult to imagine how to take your conspiracy theory seriously.

Surely you don't begrudge me sharing my mirth. Dutchmen are usually such chilled dudes - unwind a bit, after all herve is doing the hard work and only asked you guys to be observant! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Dutchmen are usually such chilled dudes

But they have this thing against infantile antisemites.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

But surely not all Dutchmen have to invent issues and conspiracy theories to get wound up about? If you chill out and respond to what is actually written, rather than constructing elaborate conspiracies - won't you be able to then share my laughter?

Chill man. Herve's on the case, after all. :D

herve wrote:BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique.
Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique

Watch the style and the links, they are very similar to shafique and his posts go in the same unmistakable direction (biased careful, as opposed to biased for al shafique).
DD, uaekid ,symetric they all have a unique signature and style.
dearjohn and shafique have the same signature.

Just be alert, and observe.

(C'mon, tell me you didn't smile when you read this.. )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:But surely not all Dutchmen have to invent issues and conspiracy theories

No, Dutch people are usually down to earth and are not much into conspiracy theories. You are creating your own fantasy world again with creating your own opponents. Thats what psychopaths do.

shafique wrote: won't you be able to then share my laughter?

Your infantile behavior is not a laughing matter to me.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I agree about Dutch people not being into conspiracy theories in general - that's why your behaviour is so curious.

You constructed a fantasy that I was a 'terrorist in a suit' and an 'anti-semite' that led to me having to (yet again) set the record straight:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html

Now, you're accusing me of creating an opponent - you're the ones who are coming up with the weird theories. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I agree about Dutch people not being into conspiracy theories in general - that's why your behaviour is so curious.

You constructed a fantasy that I was a 'terrorist in a suit' and an 'anti-semite' that led to me having to (yet again) set the record straight:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html

Now, you're accusing me of creating an opponent - you're the ones who are coming up with the weird theories. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique

Keep on going with your attempts of convincing yourself.

You are an antisemitie, even a blind man can see that, and the majority of Dutch people would puke on you.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

There you go again, constructing fantasies and blaming others.

Why do loons keep making statements that they can't back up? I'd actually say that the majority of Dutch people would agree with me and the 'Young Jewish and Proud' Israelis who oppose the Military Occupation. But bizarely, you call me anti-semitic for agreeing with the Israelis who are against the occupation.

Anyway, let's follow herve's advice and 'just be alert, and observe'. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'd actually say that the majority of Dutch people would agree with me

Creating your own argument again, how arrogant! Most Dutch people will puke on somebody cheering a mother who wants her son to blow himself up.

shafique wrote: you call me anti-semitic for agreeing with the Israelis who are against the occupation.

Creating your own imaginary opponent again, psycho!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Twist twist twist, the knickers went.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

FD must be fuming with all the snippets and one-liners coming out.

Chill man - your fellow believers don't need convincing. I understand your frustration with herve's delayed results - but the frustration is only going to get worse, so chill.

(PS - I'm impressed with your psycho detecting abilities, shame it's a poor substitute to dealing with real issues though.)

:D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:FD must be fuming with all the snippets and one-liners coming out.

Its a nice summer day here and I am in good company. Couldn't be more chill. :D

shafique wrote:I understand your frustration with herve's delayed results

So now you also force emotions onto others out of desperation. Arrogant feather!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Great - at least pretending to be chilled is a great start. Hopefully we'll see some cheery posts to back it up.

Your latest post was just 'sour grapes' in the politics forum - so not much evidence of chilling out yet.

Hey - why don't you imagine I'm frustrated, and start laughing? :D :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Hey - why don't you imagine I'm frustrated, and start laughing? :D :D

Huh? What? Grow up man!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:LOL BM needs a bog and a bucket - all a bit tragic really.

No fishing Zonker, I merely told ytou not to feed the troll, but clearly you feed her ALOT. No details please, the mind boggles far too much.

You've probably got a rather narrow mind Chocs, that's why it "boggles" so much!
A friend is a friend. And that's it.
zonker
BANNED

Two of our members - BJ and someone with a serious hate streak in them - seem to have taken the day off. :) Hopefully it's a mental health day for them. :D They certainly can use the rest after having vented so much nastiness the past few days. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^ :D - careful Bora, you may get a psychological diagnosis and a plea for you to grow up. ;) :D

Glad to see not everyone has lost their sense of humour! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:Two of our members - BJ and someone with a serious hate streak in them - seem to have taken the day off. :) Hopefully it's a mental health day for them. :D They certainly can use the rest after having vented so much nastiness the past few days. :lol:

Bora, why do you call this man BJ? The doubter can require an evidence like some video on youtube.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Why Ban Anyone? Oct 02, 2011
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Two of our members - BJ and someone with a serious hate streak in them - seem to have taken the day off. :) Hopefully it's a mental health day for them. :D They certainly can use the rest after having vented so much nastiness the past few days. :lol:

Bora, why do you call this man BJ? The doubter can require an evidence like some video on youtube.
8) 8) 8)

She's got it on her mind RC (you know bored housewife type). If she spent as much energy giving her hubby a BJ rather than just talking about it - well lets just say - I am sure her egyptian would be happier.

BTW - RC is that avatar of you or just a fat ugly bald dude?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Now Johnny is going to claim that he has gathered that Bora's husband is Eygyptian by her latest posts.

Master stroke Shafique! :D
Bethsmum

I wonder if you really are a wiseman, sorry I mean wise woman.
Still confused about identities. I had you down as being smarter.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Im smarter than the average bear Johnny 8)
Bethsmum

And uglier than the regular orangutan :D
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:And uglier than the regular orangutan :D

well you should know munchkin!
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules