Why Are Moderators Allowing Trolls To Dump All Over Forums?

Topic locked
Feb 10, 2009
That's exactly the point, if people don't tell you what's wrong and how to improve, how are you ever going to learn?! Same old story here in the UAE they build and have all these amazing ideas, but basic infrastructure and how services and amenities will cope is always and after thought.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 10, 2009
Wednesday Jones wrote:OH GOD! That is a whole new subject!!

I have learned to bite my lip when I'm trampled over by people not understanding the concept of personal space or politely forming a line one after the other because the person in front has been there waiting patiently for longer.

I've also developed sharp elbows... :twisted:

LOL. my daughter just shouts shohada! (not sure how it's spelled, 'what's going on!) and walks to the front. Problem is it's usually all indians pushing in so they don't have a clue what she's on about...she looks a bit Lebanese though.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 10, 2009
hummm .. well humpy I thought we agreed to be polite, didn't we. or the moderators rules does not apply on you and the others insulting me now :?:

in any case I'm busy with my cute garden for now and I'll stop (forced) to stop the fighting as they call it ! so can't do anything,dam it, I miss doing what I use to do 8)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
uaekid wrote:LOOOOL between you and me guys I did that ones to a guy at work when I saw his car parked outside a coffees cuz he pissed me off in a meeting ones.
and for you jones boy if you see how big my biceps are, you wouldn't wana get close to me or my tiers ,not unless you want me to replace the tire with your head :shock:

p.s :you have been added to my DF buddylist, sleep with one eye open joney boy.

And that makes you feel like a man does it? Big and clever? Pathetic! Just rmember the bigger they come, the harder they fall! David and Goliath anyone?

I thought you have no beef with me choc, when will this stop ?
uaekid

Feb 10, 2009
I don't but that kind of attitude and action is ridiculous from anyone!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 10, 2009
Chocs, please don't feed the troll.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 10, 2009
well sorry choc , I cant talk the mod is shutting me up, he keeps deleting my replies. can't help it.
uaekid

Feb 10, 2009
uaekid wrote:hummm .. well humpy I thought we agreed to be polite, didn't we. or the moderators rules does not apply on you and the others insulting me now :?:

in any case I'm busy with my cute garden for now and I'll stop (forced) to stop the fighting as they call it ! so can't do anything,dam it, I miss doing what I use to do 8)

1.you can tell me how I was impolite as I'd like to know?

2.as for others, I don't speak for them but I can see there is some history here, so not really for me to get involved.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat