Why Are Arabs Absent At The 2010 Olympics?

Topic locked
Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 25, 2010
symmetric wrote:
rudeboy wrote:the sheeps baaaaa when they dont have food, home or when they are scared or are jobless :D

dont worry sheep, the rudey wolf wont eat ya ;)

Hahahahahaha!!!! :laughing6:

Seriously guys, i'm not siding any of you here, but let me be the "referee" between your jokes/fightes.

1st round..
Rudeboy 0 - 1 All

2nd round..
Rudeboy 0 - 3 All

3rd round..
rudeboy 3 - 3 All

Time is running out :clock: Who will win? :happy1:

I will because he can't run in high heels!!! :lol:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

RobbyG wrote:The only prey you'll ever get to touch is that hairy monkey between your legs mate. :mrgreen:

The evidence... ;)

since we all know you are a batty boy, I expected a batty boy like you will only go for the thing between my legs :D

well batty boy, dont choke on the hairball while you at it ;) :lol: 8) :lol: :bounce: :twisted:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:
symmetric wrote:Time is running out :clock: Who will win? :happy1:

Yeah this is the winner! :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bora Bora wrote:
symmetric wrote:
rudeboy wrote:the sheeps baaaaa when they dont have food, home or when they are scared or are jobless :D

dont worry sheep, the rudey wolf wont eat ya ;)

Hahahahahaha!!!! :laughing6:

Seriously guys, i'm not siding any of you here, but let me be the "referee" between your jokes/fightes.

1st round..
Rudeboy 0 - 1 All

2nd round..
Rudeboy 0 - 3 All

3rd round..
rudeboy 3 - 3 All

Time is running out :clock: Who will win? :happy1:

4get about me, you should be more worried about Herve in high heels :D apparantely he did a good job in those high heels of his, which he wears now and then ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOLLLLL Mel and Robb, hilarious stuff and I think we're definately inching close to a real life potrait of teh RB............... opps sorry I meant Esmaralda :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:LOLLLLL Mel and Robb, hilarious stuff and I think we're definately inching close to a real life potrait of teh RB............... opps sorry I meant Esmaralda :lol:

In a normal situation I would say we have him 'cornered', but since its a fag... I ain't coming close near him! :D

This time, he cornered himself but we kicked him in the right direction. :mrgreen:
RobbyG

robbyg what you on about? the ref said its 3 - 3 as for MCL we all know hes got a problem with me :D so hes trying to act clever now. thats indians for you, someone else does the hard work and they try to take the credit :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 26, 2010
rudeboy wrote:robbyg what you on about? the ref said its 3 - 3 as for MCL we all know hes got a problem with me :D so hes trying to act clever now. thats indians for you, someone else does the hard work and they try to take the credit :D

No mate I got know prob with you. It's just that I enjoy baiting you.. Besides you too colourful a personality to ignore!
Besides comon dude thus far we've only staed facts about you, Right?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
rudeboy wrote:robbyg what you on about? the ref said its 3 - 3 as for MCL we all know hes got a problem with me :D so hes trying to act clever now. thats indians for you, someone else does the hard work and they try to take the credit :D

No mate I got know prob with you. It's just that I enjoy baiting you.. Besides you too colourful a personality to ignore!
Besides comon dude thus far we've only staed facts about you, Right?

i know you got "know" prob with me but luv it when you get cheesed off. Are you related to Bora or something ;) I dont know her brother or something :D

hmmm I wonder what facts you are on about.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

We don't know much about MCL

but I'm guessing he does not look at this picture and think

Oh hmmmmmmm - yummy !!

Do you ! :wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 27, 2010
rudeboy wrote:Are you related to Bora or something ;) I dont know her brother or something :D

Listen Missy, you need to get over that obsession you have for me. Damn stalker. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:Are you related to Bora or something ;) I dont know her brother or something :D

Listen Missy, you need to get over that obsession you have for me. Damn stalker. :lol:

lol you wish. But we all know that where ever I post you are quick to address me even though my post arent for you ;) says alot honey says alot ;) you dont want me to post the threads here alrite ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

lol you wish. But we all know that where ever I post you are quick to address me even though my post arent for you ;) says alot honey says alot ;) you dont want me to post the threads here alrite ;)

What is 'Missy' bitching about this time?

Getting too little attention 'Esmeralda'...??? :P :lol:
RobbyG

viking-warrior wrote:We don't know much about MCL

but I'm guessing he does not look at this picture and think

Oh hmmmmmmm - yummy !!

Do you ! :wink:

we already have a dutch batty boy now we have a batty viking :D lol always wondered why the vikings i.e bunch of men would get into a boat and spend most of the time on the boat sailing around the world and did you ever wonder why they never had a woman on that boat of theirs???

batty viking i suggest you get in touch with a batty dutch boy cos I aint one of you village ppl :D

by the way is this a pic of robby batty boy when he sat in your lap and you shot him into the air with your "watery" particles right behind him ;) by the looks of it, you sure gave him a good shower ;)

enjoy yourself batty boys
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 28, 2010
i dont get it. I am talking to agony aunt who thinks she knows everything about love :D dubai :D uae :D and here you are "but TING" in. i get it your batty and you like to butin with your but and show your but :D but are you some kind of her brother or something defending her :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Feb 28, 2010
See, you talk about butTing again. Stop poopin' around you little dirty brownworker from Dubai Zoo. :D

You are soooo gay-ish as in Am-ish. Thats a religious nutcracker ...FYI. ;)
RobbyG

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Mar 01, 2010
whats with the pink fairy rummours going around about you :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why are Arabs absent at the 2010 Olympics? Mar 01, 2010
rudeboy wrote:whats with the pink fairy rummours going around about you :D

Let me guess...the Sage tactic? :lol:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules