Dillon
56%

Total votes : 9

Who is the most interesting newbie? Sep 05, 2010
So lets see what you think

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Who is the most interesting newbie? Sep 05, 2010
Sage, why other newbies are not in the poll? Drewpeacock, Ambassador,...?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

sage & onion wrote:So lets see what you think

Brace yourself Sage, apparently labelling someone a "newbie" can be deemed as "provoking". :lol:

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 pm --

melika969 wrote:Sage, why other newbies are not in the poll? Drewpeacock, Ambassador,...?

Hon, think about it!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:So lets see what you think

Brace yourself Sage, apparently labelling someone a "newbie" can be deemed as "provoking". :lol:

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 pm --

melika969 wrote:Sage, why other newbies are not in the poll? Drewpeacock, Ambassador,...?

Hon, think about it!!!!

Ah Britters, I knew it wouldn't be long before you made your reappearance with your wooden spoon :bounce:
I vote for Dillon, I always did like a rampant rabbit.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Who Is The Most Interesting Newbie? Sep 05, 2010
^^^She never disappeared!

(I m not provoking anyone, this is just a valid statement!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

BM, why so negative??? paranoid?? Isn't it possible that the poll has to do with who is actually contributing posts that are informative and have substance? Right away you have to think the worst.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Manic depressive? Likes the occasional bottle of Gordon's?

If memory serves Dillion was the laid back rabbit on the Magic Roundabout, not a battery powered mechanical substitute w4ng :shock:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

melika969 wrote:^^^She never disappeared!

(I m not provoking anyone, this is just a valid statement!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you read what I have written insread of jumping in, I said 'with her wooden spoon'. I thought Britney had taken a back seat with her sour comments but I knew she wouldn't be able to help herself for long.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:sour comments
[/quote]

That is funny coming from you. :lol: :lol:

You seem to be making yourself quite popular in my "absence". Please, carry on................. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

viking-warrior wrote:Manic depressive? Likes the occasional bottle of Gordon's?

If memory serves Dillion was the laid back rabbit on the Magic Roundabout, not a battery powered mechanical substitute w4ng :shock:

Yes that's me manic depressive! Knocking back the odd bottle of gin while sitting in my rocking chair monitoring this forum. You know me so well!
As for the ladies toy, why I'm shocked you know about such things. I thought they were for us lowly mortals!
They know about such things in the high powered world of finance? well I never! You'll be able to write a p0iece about them in the internationally renouned newspapers. LOL :bounce:

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote:sour comments

That is funny coming from you. :lol: :lol:

You seem to be making yourself quite popular in my "absence". Please, carry on................. :lol:

At your service, Britney. Now if I remember rightly, and do correct me if I'm wrong, it was you who hurled the first brick. BM+Bowel Movement. Ring any bells?
Bethsmum

Geeez, BM, move on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:BM, why so negative??? paranoid?? Isn't it possible that the poll has to do with who is actually contributing posts that are informative and have substance? Right away you have to think the worst.

I do apologise, that's the gin kicking in again.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:Geeez, BM, move on.

I'm learning from the master here. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Ooh Bora, I’m afraid you’ve let me down, :( I had a little side bet with a common acquaintance, on how long you would be able to maintain your self imposed partial censorship, and unfortunately, I lost, you turned up with your anticipated provocative comment far sooner than I had hoped for or anticipated, :(

And my vote in this unusual contest, is for Bethsmum, who calls a spade a spade, exactly like it is, like no other I have ever known.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dillon wrote:Ooh Bora, I’m afraid you’ve let me down, :( I had a little side bet with a common acquaintance, on how long you would be able to maintain your self imposed partial censorship, and unfortunately, I lost, you turned up with your anticipated provocative comment far sooner than I had hoped for or anticipated, :(

And my vote in this unusual contest, is for Bethsmum, who calls a spade a spade, exactly like it is, like no other I have ever known.

You can get behind BM and move on too. OR, better yet, head on over to the "Question for UAEKid" thread and defend her over there. You will get a whooping for sure!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

these people are talking abt their votes and I dont see any results!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:these people are talking abt their votes and I dont see any results!!

Well there are three votes and two people mentioned who they voted for. Is it possible for one person to vote multiple times? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote: Yes that's me manic depressive! Knocking back the odd bottle of gin while sitting in my rocking chair monitoring this forum. You know me so well!
As for the ladies toy, why I'm shocked you know about such things. I thought they were for us lowly mortals!
They know about such things in the high powered world of finance? well I never! You'll be able to write a p0iece about them in the internationally renouned newspapers. LOL :bounce:

Nope, thats not the mental picture that I have at all, funny how you managed to respond to that comment though, isn't it.

So we have established the level at which you operate; low brow, very low.

Please find attached a pack of 4 AAA batteries for your use, go relax for 30 minutes. :albino:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

viking-warrior wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Yes that's me manic depressive! Knocking back the odd bottle of gin while sitting in my rocking chair monitoring this forum. You know me so well!

Nope, thats not the mental picture that I have at all, funny how you managed to respond to that comment though, isn't it.

So we have established the level at which you operate; low brow, very low.

Please find attached a pack of 4 AAA batteries for your use, go relax for 30 minutes. :albino:

I can go lower. Those batteries would be no good to me, They wouldn't last two minutes. We can't all aspire to write for internationally renouned newspapers can we? I'm happy to colour in.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:these people are talking abt their votes and I dont see any results!!

Well there are three votes and two people mentioned who they voted for. Is it possible for one person to vote multiple times? :lol:

I'm impressed! Well done Britney!
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:
You can get behind BM and move on too. OR, better yet, head on over to the "Question for UAEKid" thread and defend her over there. You will get a whooping for sure!!!

BM is quite capable of defending herself Bora, that's the way adults behave in the grown up world instead of rallying friends and colleagues to fight battles on their behalf!
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

BM is quite capable of defending herself Bora, that's the way adults behave in the grown up world instead of rallying friends and colleagues to fight battles on their behalf!

Rally friends and colleagues. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have not rallied anyone Dillon. Please don't insult people who take the initiative and act on their own.

Now stop throwing your toys out of the playpen. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Britney, in BM's world the men stand in front of the women, not behind, to protect them. It's only the yanks who say 'follow me, I'm right behind you'. Get a wooping on the other thread? Is this the world you live in, Britters? How sad.
As Dillon points out I am more than capable of standing up to anyone (if, indeed I felt the need) I have come across on this forum, after all it doesn't take a rocket scientist does it?
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:BM, why so negative??? paranoid?? Isn't it possible that the poll has to do with who is actually contributing posts that are informative and have substance? Right away you have to think the worst.

Do you really expect anyone to believe this? If it were true then there would have been more newbies in the poll as Mel questioned earlier, this is no more than the product of a either a very strange sense of humour or at best engineered to be provocative.
Dillon

^^^^nonononono! Sage has never been provocative or biased! I think this is a Dillon-Bethmum competition!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Dillon wrote:

Do you really expect anyone to believe this? If it were true then there would have been more newbies in the poll as Mel questioned earlier, this is no more than the product of a either a very strange sense of humour or at best engineered to be provocative.

You may be right and I'm sure there would have been more votes as well. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

melika969 wrote:^^^^nonononono! Sage has never been provocative or biased! I think this is a Dillon-Bethmum competition!

And how often does DF hold these 'Who Is The Most Interesting Newbie?' poll Mel :lol:
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
melika969 wrote:^^^^nonononono! Sage has never been provocative or biased! I think this is a Dillon-Bethmum competition!

And how often does DF hold these 'Who Is The Most Interesting Newbie?' poll Mel :lol:

DF did not have the pleasure to attract such great members all the time Dillon! :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bethsmum wrote:Britney, in BM's world the men stand in front of the women, not behind, to protect them. It's only the yanks who say 'follow me, I'm right behind you'. Get a wooping on the other thread? Is this the world you live in, Britters? How sad.
As Dillon points out I am more than capable of standing up to anyone (if, indeed I felt the need) I have come across on this forum, after all it doesn't take a rocket scientist does it?

Are you gay? You seem to be very butch.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Why would you want to hold a Dillon/Bethsmum competition? Mel, sorry to be so harsh but you really are a bit of a freak.
Bethsmum

This is like watching ping pong...on acid!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Bora Bora wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Britney, in BM's world the men stand in front of the women, not behind, to protect them. It's only the yanks who say 'follow me, I'm right behind you'. Get a wooping on the other thread? Is this the world you live in, Britters? How sad.

Are you gay? You seem to be very butch.

LOL only in your dreams Britney, only in your dreams :bounce:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat