Where Would You Sepnd Ur Summer Vacation ?!?!

Topic locked
Jul 11, 2006
I think that the best place to go is tel aviv especially for a kafer mitlak what do you think liban?

sweety
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 11, 2006
Liban wrote:Egypt is not a first class touristic country... Please! :roll:

In fairness, the red sea resorts are very nice, but the rest of the place is just shameless beggars and con artists.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: egypt is the best place for summer vacation Jul 11, 2006
egyptianindubai wrote:
Concord wrote:
egyptianindubai wrote: like to invite you all to visit egypt as i beleive it's the best place for summer vacation.

What makes it so?

what makes it wonderful u mean?? do u really don't know abt egypt as a first class touristic country?

I believe you give examples [I can buy the guide books] of why you think so.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: egypt is the best place for summer vacation Jul 11, 2006
[quote="Concord"][quote="egyptianindubai"][quote="Concord"][quote="egyptianindubai"] like to invite you all to visit egypt as i beleive it's the best place for summer vacation.[/quote]

What makes it so?[/quote]
what makes it wonderful u mean?? do u really don't know abt egypt as a first class touristic country?[/quote]

I believe you give examples [I can buy the guide books] of why you think so.[/quote]
just have a look on this link whyich contains some pictures abt egyptian cultures
http://jove.prohosting.com/~ailleret/index.html
http://www.2travel2egypt.com/egypt-travel-vacation.asp

then tell me how many countries have all this different resources in the same place?
egyptianindubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 11, 2006
I will be sticking in Dubai for the summer. Anyways, we've already gone through half of the summers. Cant wait till winters are here.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2006
sweety wrote:I think that the best place to go is tel aviv especially for a kafer mitlak what do you think liban?

Hey sweety take it easy !!!
This is not a political thread !!
btw Welcome to DF and have fun !!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jul 12, 2006
Liban,i forgot to mention that I am going to Turkey from Syria !! come on man !! Syria is a nice place to go to !!
Maaad !!! U got me thinking ?! From what i know u r a local :? :? !! how can u go to al Quds ??? interesting !!!8)
Well I am trying to have a vacation away from everything even the PC !! so excues me for the next 4 weeks fro being away !!!
Catch ya later all and have fun !!!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat