What's Up With This????

Topic locked
What's Up With This???? Jun 15, 2011
The other day I noticed that a tenant had put up this weird contraption on his balcony which looks like a little "room". He is in another building opposite from mine, on the same floor as me (1st). There is quite a bit of space between the buildings as there is some property and a shared pool.

Well today I was sitting on my balcony having a ciggie and I see this guy on the balcony and it looked as if he was putting on sun screen, but going through all these contortions and watching his reflection in the window. :? I'm thinking, I guess he really wants to get a good cover with the sun screen as he was quite pale, and then he would lay out in the sun a bit. Anyway, I went over to the other side of my balcony to put the washing racks away and this guy was bending over - with not a stitch on!!! and I figured out he had set up a shower on the balcony!!! I went back to my ciggie and he walked across his balcony to enter his flat through another door and didn't even to put a towel on!!! It's not as if no one can see him with the apartment building opposite him as well as the villas on the frond!

I still can't figure out what that little "room" could be for. :shock:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: What's Up With This???? Jun 15, 2011
Reminds of naked guy from Friends !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

If it wasn't Dubai, I would say a sauna. Then again you never know.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I'm thinking outdoor massage???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Why don't you go round and ask him? And politely ask if he is aware everyone can see his danglies!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat