What Time Do You Start Smiling?

Topic locked
What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 25, 2011
Listening to the newspaper review on Sky News this morning, I heard them discuss what time you start smiling. It varies across the UK, apparently. I think the southerners started smiling the earliest, at 11.15am.
That seems quite late to me :shock: I know I smile a lot earlier than that. In fact I'm trying to stop smiling as I don't like my laughter lines. :D Posh has the best idea, look bloody miserable and don't get wrinkles.

I smiled at 4am this morning when my friend BBM'd me from Disco Gardens. He's a little minx :D

What time did you start smiling today?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 25, 2011
7:30 AM when I woke up and said Good Morning to Mr BB. Next one will be when he leaves to go to work and I wish him a good day. He can always bring a smile to my face.

:) There's one for everyone of DF!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:7:30 AM when I woke up and said Good Morning to Mr BB. Next one will be when he leaves to go to work and I wish him a good day. He can always bring a smile to my face.

That's heart warming Bora. Tales of a happy marriage always bring a smile to my face. Good on yer!
Bethsmum

Wake up by 5.45, do a ballistics warm up followed by a session of good morning yoga, hit the loo, get into the shower, music on full blast and I'm smilingggg aldready. I reckon I'm smiling and being goofy from bout 6.45 am :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

A what warm up? :D

I think that's what my friend in Disco Gardens was doing!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:A what warm up? :D

A ballistic workout is rather boring BM (what did you have in mind?) Basically it's the oppsite of a static warmup, jumping jacks, in place jogging, etc. It's done so as to get the body limber and loose before the yoga streches.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:A what warm up? :D

A ballistic workout is rather boring BM (what did you have in mind?) Basically it's the oppsite of a static warmup, jumping jacks, in place jogging, etc. It's done so as to get the body limber and loose before the yoga streches.

Oh :cry:
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:7:30 AM when I woke up and said Good Morning to Mr BB. Next one will be when he leaves to go to work and I wish him a good day. He can always bring a smile to my face.

:D :angel11:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 27, 2011
Hmm interesting....woke up late this morning, rushed through my beauty regimen, no time for a workout, skipped breakfast, entered the office, had a hectic day. Stayed hungry uptil 10am, and all this while i did'nt smile once. Lovely lady, with sexy legs in high heels stops by for a conversation, then walks past me,and as I watched her walk away I realised I'm stil not smiling :? Mut've been my stomach, got some breakfast , and then sitting in the cafe as I was checking my mail for the first time I smiled. It must've been bout 11 am.
Moral of the story...never skip breakfast!!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

an e-mail made me smile today as well :)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:an e-mail made me smile today as well :)

But at what time Mahmoud?

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm --

Misery Called Life wrote:Hmm interesting....woke up late this morning, rushed through my beauty regimen, no time for a workout, skipped breakfast, entered the office, had a hectic day. Stayed hungry uptil 10am, and all this while i did'nt smile once. Lovely lady, with sexy legs in high heels stops by for a conversation, then walks past me,and as I watched her walk away I realised I'm stil not smiling :? Mut've been my stomach, got some breakfast , and then sitting in the cafe as I was checking my mail for the first time I smiled. It must've been bout 11 am.
Moral of the story...never skip breakfast!!!

MCL, are you still trying to be a millionaire :?
At least try to be a smiley rich person! Things are getting bad if you can't smile at some lady with nice legs, even if it is at her rear end :D
Did you never hear that well known phrase? Go to work on an egg! That was before the introduction of samonella of course.
Bethsmum

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 28, 2011
Before handing out the credit card :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 28, 2011
Ambassador wrote:Before handing out the credit card :P

Me too, as long as it isn't mine.
Bethsmum

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 30, 2011
i get a smile every morning i stand on the balcony and admire the view! Time 6:30am
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What Time Do You Start Smiling? Jul 30, 2011
rudeboy wrote:i get a smile every morning i stand on the balcony and admire the view! Time 6:30am

Rudeboy, who are you getting a smile from? Are you fully clothed?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat