What Do U Think About Israelies In Dubai

Topic locked
Feb 20, 2009
I knew of a couple of Jewish ladies living in Dubai, obviously staying in the country with non-Israeli passports. I'm sure all the Jewish people in Dubai keep a pretty low profile.

Even though it is discriminatory, I think she isn't missing much by not playing in the UAE. There are other tournaments. It is better that she stays safe and doesn't have to worry about extremist nutters.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 25, 2009
this just goes to prove

no matter what dubai does, its still got a 3rd world mentality that it will never grow out of - forbidding a professional athlete that trianed, worked hard and qualified based on their race or religion (or both) ............. please.

i think the UAE got off too easily in this incident as well.

oh and there are loads and loads of jews here. so really, they're not making any point at ALL. matter of fact some products in the UAE are directly manufactured in israel, and the UAE makes business with israeli companies often.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 25, 2009
kanelli wrote:I knew of a couple of Jewish ladies living in Dubai, obviously staying in the country with non-Israeli passports. I'm sure all the Jewish people in Dubai keep a pretty low profile.

Even though it is discriminatory, I think she isn't missing much by not playing in the UAE. There are other tournaments. It is better that she stays safe and doesn't have to worry about extremist nutters.

extremist nutters !! ohh yaa I forgot you gave the Palestinians who got kicked out of their own country ,lost their families and homes this name.

will you provide me their address !! I'll pay them a visit dragging an oven behind me. start the hall holocaust all over again 8)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat