Topic locked
Re: What's New? Nov 30, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
benwj wrote:Compete the luv triangle:
TL - BM
BM - Herve
Herve - :shock:

herve loves only himself so Herve - Herve i guess :D

What's this I sense Rudeboy? I think you may be jealous of our rather attractive French spy friend.

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 am --

TJ, your poem was very touching, very sweet indeed. By the way, I'm pleased I read your post twice. The first time i read it i saw 'And after you make the movie, don't worry. I won't tell anyone!!! :shock: On the second read I saw it was move. I thought you were trying to get me into films :D

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What's new? Nov 30, 2010
sage & onion wrote:
melika969 wrote:Hi everybody! I'm back from vacation, so what's goin on, what did I miss?

Welcome back Mel and greetings from West Africa.

Hey Sage! I just noticed you were not around either! Wish u having great time in Africa!
Tom Jones wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:TJ You're back! Where have you been? I don't like to be bold but are you refering to me? Apologies if you aren't :oops: I know you like all the ladies here! You tell him TJ, he's a little minx trying to stir things up on DF! Whatever next?

Well dear, I've been on the road...

For the past week or so, I've been living on planes, trains and automobiles. Also add to the mix: 3 different hotels, 4 airport lounges, various restaurants (from dirt cheap to fancy ones -- but mostly dirt cheap!), 3 offices, a couple of sleazy bars, one beach and two parks.

Actually, it ain't over yet. So please pray for me!!

Now let's get to the fun talk:

You bet BM, I like ALL the ladies at DF.

But there is only one special lady whom I adore the most. The one and only....

Well.., here is a hint:

I once told her that I was falling in love with her....

Another hint:

Sadly, she's also betting on the wrong horse, a dull (with no flare), outclassed team called (Man City).

But I'm determined to make her see the light and become a supporter of the top team in the world, the undisputed champs, Man United. Whom are always a joy to support (and watch.) Because they never disappoint you...!!

Unfortunately, that's the only thing I didn't like about my girl. But I'm sure I can fix that in no time!!!

Cheers!!!!

:D :D

OHHH! but TJ I thought the post was referring to meeeee!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: What's New? Nov 30, 2010
No! No! No! - It was me!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: What's new? Nov 30, 2010
Step back you two, there is only one Man City supporter in this neck of the woods :D
Bethsmum

Re: What's new? Dec 02, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:Step back you two, there is only one Man City supporter in this neck of the woods :D

You must have been very happy with the thrashing Man. U. got the other night then :?:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: What's new? Dec 02, 2010
Yes Sage, well done the Hammers! (your team is it not) I'm gutted that Russia has just been announced as the hosts for 2018 World Cup.
Bethsmum

Re: What's new? Feb 23, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Yes Sage, well done the Hammers! (your team is it not) I'm gutted that Russia has just been announced as the hosts for 2018 World Cup.

Whats wrong with Russia?

Yes indeed the Hammers it is, not looking good at the moment though.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nothing wrong with Russia, Sage, I just feel aggrieved that the UK didn't get it. Sour grapes on my part.

West Ham are doing ok in the FA cup!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Nothing wrong with Russia, Sage, I just feel aggrieved that the UK didn't get it. Sour grapes on my part.

West Ham are doing ok in the FA cup!

I wish I could say the same for the Premiership!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat