What Is For Dinner?

Topic locked
Oct 07, 2009
Well Bora is not fat!!
Bora, its easy.....they say even by lifting your arm (or a leg!) you are excercising a certain group of muscles. So there....you can start right away.

zonker
BANNED

Oct 07, 2009
Will you guys stop talking about food, look what you did. Now I'm hungry.

Quick someone talk about asparagus and brocolli
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 07, 2009
zonker wrote:Well Bora is not fat!!
Bora, its easy.....they say even by lifting your arm (or a leg!) you are excercising a certain group of muscles. So there....you can start right away.

I consider typing on a keyboard as exercise. And you are right, I'm not fat - not even close!!! :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 07, 2009
Well you are right Bora, If you have done no exercise any physical activity would be exercise, even typing! but be sure when I get there I will take you to regular aerobics!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2009
melika969 wrote:Well you are right Bora, If you have done no exercise any physical activity would be exercise, even typing! but be sure when I get there I will take you to regular aerobics!

And be responsible for my heart failure!?!?!? No way hon!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:Well you are right Bora, If you have done no exercise any physical activity would be exercise, even typing! but be sure when I get there I will take you to regular aerobics!

He-he, I have to agree. At my taste there is nothing as disgusting as a girl with hard muscules, especially on her back. It's possible to drop some fat but what you can do with this heap of iron muscules.

It only looks good from distance. :wink:

So, darling, you are on the right track. Be yoursef. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

He-he, I have to agree. At my taste there is nothing as disgusting as a girl with hard muscules, especially on her back. It's possible to drop some fat but what you can do with this heap of iron muscules.

It only looks good from distance. :wink:

So, darling, you are on the right track. Be yoursef. :wink:

LOL, but packing muscles, I tend to think it would be the other way around - you on your back!!! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 07, 2009
well well. aerobics does not make muscles hard RC! Bora don't listen to him, if you don't exercise you may get fat and alone! ;) :) and he will go with slim girls! LOL

Don't worry, no heart failure! will do slow exercises!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2009
melika969 wrote:well well. aerobics does not make muscles hard RC! Bora don't listen to him, if you don't exercise you may get fat and alone! ;) :) and he will go with slim girls! LOL

I tried aerobics years ago and thought I would just die!!!

I was blessed with great genes and fat was never an issue for me. Aerobics: fast, slow, don't matter. It falls under the category of "exercise", and my exercise routine is minimal at best.

Having said that, I'm off to do some exercise right now - going to make a cup of coffee!!! Working my legs and arms as I do so. Then I'll probably have to take a rest from the exhaustion!!! What to do???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 07, 2009
melika969 wrote:if you don't exercise you may get fat and alone! ;) :)

I don't exercise, sleep longer, have breakfast, eat more, but still it's difficult to gain back my 2kg deficit out of 5kg I dropped since several months ago due to stress. I believe in order to control the body weight, being happy or stressed matter more than just food, diet, & exercise.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:well well. aerobics does not make muscles hard RC! Bora don't listen to him, if you don't exercise you may get fat and alone! ;) :) and he will go with slim girls! LOL

I was blessed with great genes and fat was never an issue for me. Aerobics: fast, slow, don't matter. It falls under the category of "exercise", and my exercise routine is minimal at best.

Having said that, I'm off to do some exercise right now - going to make a cup of coffee!!! Working my legs and arms as I do so. Then I'll probably have to take a rest from the exhaustion!!! What to do???

Ok Bora, What abt a little swimming? not into that too?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2009
xty wrote:
melika969 wrote:if you don't exercise you may get fat and alone! ;) :)

I don't exercise, sleep longer, have breakfast, eat more, but still it's difficult to gain back my 2kg deficit out of 5kg I dropped since several months ago due to stress. I believe in order to control the body weight, being happy or stressed matter more than just food, diet, & exercise.

yeah,losing and gaining weight totally depends on one's features, agree. I don't lose weight when I'm stressed. :(
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2009
melika969 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Ok Bora, What abt a little swimming? not into that too?

Does watching other people swim in the pool count?? :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 07, 2009
well, excercise can lower stress level and make you happy and optimistic.
A fat man on his back? How do you intend to climb that mountain?
zonker
BANNED

Oct 08, 2009
Fitness is a lifestyle that encompasses a physical dimension and a spiritual dimension. The Physical Dimension - Sleep, Nutrition and Exercise while the Spiritual One is Peace of Mind, Contentment and Lack of Stress.

Unless all these aspects are accounted for I'm afraid just trips to the gym, or some weight busting pills ain't gonna work.

Dinner was a 12 incher Italian BBt at Subway.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat