Aug 03, 2006
constantine wrote:
I-No-Jack wrote:i saw that movie once but forget the name :wink:

the TERMINATOR perhaps..."I'll be BAAAK""

:lol: :lol: :lol:

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 03, 2006
dreams r our subconscious. smtimes they just reflect things, events of our life that has no importance. like when u take a glimpse at smthing and the next minute u forget about it. but ur mind for some reason finds it interesting, stores it and u dream about it at night.
other times dreams r about the feelings and desires we suppress. and they burst out while we sleep.

the most important and interesting about dreams is that while during the day when we r awake and think to be conscious, the ego dominates almost all we do or say, dreams reflect who we really r. this ego that has very little to do with who we r, that is actually the image we and the others creat about us. the ego prevents us during the day to be ourselves, and it goes to sleep in the same time our body does.
the subconscious knows all answers to every question we have, it knows exactly what we should or should not do. that is why is possible that smtimes, if we really want to know the solution to smthing, i repeat we, not our ego, than we might dream it.

anyway, one of my funniest dreams was abour lil rose and blue flying elefants in a green garden. :D it was a cartoon dream
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 03, 2006
Zooter also had a holy dream.

Arniegang , smartd , andby came to him in white dress and told him to come out. Zooter told them wait i need to bring my Bus Pass . They took him to the top of Burj-al.Arab. They asked him that we have great mission for u . Zooter inquired how can i do a mission when i have only 2 dhs in my pocket.

Smartd wrote on sky

" U r moderator now and stop sending PM to Eastern european girls".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:Zooter also had a holy dream.

Arniegang , smartd , andby came to him in white dress and told him to come out. Zooter told them wait i need to bring my Bus Pass . They took him to the top of Burj-al.Arab. They asked him that we have great mission for u . Zooter inquired how can i do a mission when i have only 2 dhs in my pocket.

Smartd wrote on sky

Is that your job - sending PM's to Eastern-European girls?? Besides, I don't just limit it to Eastern-Europeans!

And what's all that about a bus pass?? I'm only 29!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 03, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
HP wrote:Zooter also had a holy dream.

Smartd wrote on sky

Is that your job - sending PM's to Eastern-European girls?? Besides, I don't just limit it to Eastern-Europeans!

And what's all that about a bus pass?? I'm only 29!

it must be written on your Bus pass

" If i am lost contact to my uncle Arniegang on Dubaiforums.com , thanks " :P .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat