Watch The Film

Topic locked
Watch the film Nov 27, 2009
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Watch the film Nov 28, 2009
Whats this Sage, more marketing propaganda?

For heavens sake, I think most people on this forum need jobs or they will have to leave your posh place for home and reality. Which is working for direct family and paying bills.

I think you lost it completely. You look like a salesman on Wallstreet who sells shares for $90 pop-a-piece after the stock's intrinsic value dropped to $5.

Get real mate. We can't afford those luxuries in that movie. Not without going into a debt spiral. If I didn't have the bit of peoples knowledge I have, I would think you want common people to go into debt and flee the country when all payments fail. 8)

Or are you trying to convince Arnie to perform the function of tourist and save the economy? (one of the few financially independant fooks on this forum who still is able to enjoy his profits from past investments).

The rest of us is just common people. We look at reality mate.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

sage & onion wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlbIEFKk_Ik&feature=player_embedded

Old movie. Nobody will buy, Sage is pathetic, I am sure he does not even get paid for his propaganda.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

I am absolutely in stitches at the reaction, it was just a joke for all you "Dubai Bashers"
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:I am absolutely in stitches at the reaction, it was just a joke for all you "Dubai Bashers"

Your intentions are clear.
The last piece of credibility you had with me, is gone now.

Selling a fantasy only made Disneyland great. The real world is a bit harsher for the common man. No job, no food, no cashflow, no pleasure. Thats what its all about. :idea:

ps: Use google and try to find the word 'dialogue' or 'constructive criticism' and you'll finally understand the building blocks of progress and prosperity of societies in general.
RobbyG

Re: Watch the film Nov 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:I am absolutely in stitches at the reaction, it was just a joke for all you "Dubai Bashers"

Selling a fantasy only made Disneyland great. The real world is a bit harsher for the common man. No job, no food, no cashflow, no pleasure. Thats what its all about. :idea:

ps: Use google and try to find the word 'dialogue' or 'constructive criticism' and you'll finally understand the building blocks of progress and prosperity of societies in general.

Come on RG do you really think I care if you find me credible or not?????????????????????????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Watch the film Nov 29, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Come on RG do you really think I care if you find me credible or not?????????????????????????

Of course not. But now the rest of DF can decide to take you with a grain of salt also.

Just informing the community. :bigsmurf:

:wink:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat