Warning! Dont Drink Otherwise It Could Be You :D

Topic locked
Warning! dont drink otherwise it could be you :D Apr 06, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltB ... re=related

lol cant really figure out why ppl drink. i guess they luv making a fool out of themselves.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2009
true
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Warning! dont drink otherwise it could be you :D Apr 06, 2009
rudeboy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM&feature=related

lol cant really figure out why ppl drink. i guess they luv making a fool out of themselves.

hmm......... u can make sensible posts as well... :)

well, they do make fool of themselves. but the only reason, i believe, people start smoking or drinking is to show others around them that they CAN and they too are SOMETHING. they say they enjoy it, but the fact is it's only the excuse they use to convince their own mind to continue doing such stuff.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

gafoorgk wrote:

well, they do make fool of themselves. but the only reason, i believe, people start smoking or drinking is to show others around them that they CAN and they too are SOMETHING. they say they enjoy it, but the fact is it's only the excuse they use to convince their own mind to continue doing such stuff.

wot u mean I CAN make sensible posts as well :S OFCOURSE i come up with sensible posts :S. sheesh gafoori i didnt expect this from u :p

i got to agree with u. drinking, smoking & taking drugs is for show offs. i have heard from some that smoking eases tension :S not sure which tension they on :D. i guess the others who dont smoke never get tension.

as for drinking i just wonder why. why oh why do u do it? no wonder u get drunk and start doing it with Mr banana on jumeriah beach. next thing u know u in trouble. u dont blame the drink u blame DUBAI and its crappy laws :D lol dumb fools.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

gafoorgk wrote:

wot u mean I CAN make sensible posts as well :S OFCOURSE i come up with sensible posts :S. sheesh gafoori i didnt expect this from u :p

i got to agree with u. drinking, smoking & taking drugs is for show offs. i have heard from some that smoking eases tension :S not sure which tension they on :D. i guess the others who dont smoke never get tension.

as for drinking i just wonder why. why oh why do u do it? no wonder u get drunk and start doing it with Mr banana on jumeriah beach. next thing u know u in trouble. u dont blame the drink u blame DUBAI and its crappy laws :D lol dumb fools.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2009
A person who doesn't drink wakes up..... and that's as good as their day is going to get
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 06, 2009
FTD wrote:A person who doesn't drink wakes up..... and that's as good as their day is going to get

Lame answer.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 06, 2009
FTD wrote:A person who doesn't drink wakes up..... and that's as good as their day is going to get

atleast we wake up knowing what we did last night. most of the time u drunk ppl dont know where u were or what u were doing or what was DONE to u last night :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2009
Lame topic

(Lam) is the Dutch word for being totally Wasteddd ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 06, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Lame topic

(Lam) is the Dutch word for being totally Wasteddd ;)

robbyg just woke up :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2009
rudeboy wrote:atleast we wake up knowing what we did last night. most of the time u drunk ppl dont know where u were or what u were doing or what was DONE to u last night :D

Yeah, but there are downsides too.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 06, 2009
FTD wrote:
rudeboy wrote:atleast we wake up knowing what we did last night. most of the time u drunk ppl dont know where u were or what u were doing or what was DONE to u last night :D

downsides too not drinking?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
FTD wrote:

downsides too not drinking?

hehe
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 07, 2009
Yup I've wonder that myself many a times. Is also one of the reason I detest booze. I've seen such antics in real life aswell. Worse was trying to get my friend home to Sharjah safely while he was passed out and puking on himself ! ewww !! and my luck there was an accident on Al Wadah road and police had closed of two lanes and traffic slowly had to creep by the coppers. How I made it through only I know.

I swore that day I would never ever hang around with durnkards again. Not worth lugging around someones worthless drunk ass and almost ending in supershit myself aswell.
desertdudeshj

Apr 07, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Yup I've wonder that myself many a times. Is also one of the reason I detest booze. I've seen such antics in real life aswell. Worse was trying to get my friend home to Sharjah safely while he was passed out and puking on himself ! ewww !! and my luck there was an accident on Al Wadah road and police had closed of two lanes and traffic slowly had to creep by the coppers. How I made it through only I know.

I swore that day I would never ever hang around with durnkards again. Not worth lugging around someones worthless drunk a#s and almost ending in supershit myself aswell.

yeh. am still trying to find out the benefits of drinking.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Yup I've wonder that myself many a times. Is also one of the reason I detest booze. I've seen such antics in real life aswell. Worse was trying to get my friend home to Sharjah safely while he was passed out and puking on himself ! ewww !! and my luck there was an accident on Al Wadah road and police had closed of two lanes and traffic slowly had to creep by the coppers. How I made it through only I know.

I swore that day I would never ever hang around with durnkards again. Not worth lugging around someones worthless drunk a#s and almost ending in supershit myself aswell.

Gettin' Jiggy with it :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Gettin' Jiggy with it :lol:

S*x is not better when drunk, and only you think you look better when you drunk dance, everyone else just laughs... :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Not better perhaps, but it surely 'looks' like it. No complains yet with a bit of a fuss on both sides.

Passion is great. Nice and warm also since the ticker has to deal with both alcohol and true excitement.

C'mon fooks, alcohol is great with limitations. Go get Jiggy with it !!!
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Not better perhaps, but it surely 'looks' like it. No complains yet with a bit of a fuss on both sides.

Passion is great. Nice and warm also since the ticker has to deal with both alcohol and true excitement.

lol when u have a weee bit of alchol. you will want to have a weee bit more. next thing u know you are going weeee and jumping off a cliff :D

thanks but no thanks :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Not better perhaps, but it surely 'looks' like it. No complains yet with a bit of a fuss on both sides.

Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching.

All true. Free your mind and your body will follow....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

lol when u have a weee bit of alchol. you will want to have a weee bit more. next thing u know you are going weeee and jumping off a cliff :D

That is standard talk from the weaker part of society.

Become a man, and you'll live the excitement. Strong characters and strong minds can always decide for their own while not letting others 'push' them for more.

I wonder if he gets it this time...
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

That is standard talk from the weaker part of society.

Become a man, and you'll live the excitement. Strong characters and strong minds can always decide for their own while not letting others 'push' them for more.

I wonder if he gets it this time...

please go ahead and jump in a pool of human piss :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Again, only done by the weaker part of society.

Grow up, become a man RB. Its time you experienced some real life instead of listening to daddy, who probably can't limit himself with alcohol.
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Again, only done by the weaker part of society.

Grow up, become a man RB. Its time you experienced some real life instead of listening to daddy, who probably can't limit himself with alcohol.

:( my dad passed away 4 years ago :( can we not bring family into this
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
I'm sorry, that was a bit of harsh from my side perhaps.

You obviously are a possible individual susceptible to alcohol, since you now have shown the valid reason for it. Straighten that spinal chord Boy and stand on your feet for once, for Allah's saki ;)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I'm sorry, that was a bit of harsh from my side perhaps.

You obviously are a possible individual susceptible to alcohol, since you now have shown the valid reason for it. Straighten that spinal chord Boy and stand on your feet for once, for Allah's saki ;)

u have made me feel very sad. i will ignore u and ur post for the rest of my remaining days on DF
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
You're not gonna cry and fal under the claw hammer of liquor with jelly pie, in order to 'eat and drink your sadness away', now are you!?

What you experience now could also be the reason why 'the depressed' on this forum feel so sad and emotional like you react now.

Showing a bit more compassion might suit you well. Think about it.
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
:(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
G for the sake of argument lets take your A man can handle his drink theory into consideration. OK you might be able to, but its clearly visible that the vide majority can't.

Well its very well know that the majority can't. So for the general good and betterment of society don't you think it should be banned or strictly regulated. ( Who am I asking for I clearly know the answer to that ! )
desertdudeshj

Apr 08, 2009
Well, a sane membrain would surely help you decide to judge for yourself.
What you mention about 'it clearly visible that the majority of people not being able to handle his/her drinking behaviour', is definately not recognisable from my perspective.

Sure there are people who can't handle a drink. I know a few, but most of them are responsible party people here in Holland.

Taking into account the Independant article and a PM from a senior DF member. It is clear that Dubai has plenty of incompetent people (on all levels of labor) and that these Western world failures (harshly spoken) aren't able to control themselves. Just to emphasize; This is not my direct opinion, I merely quote what others hand me as reasonable ;)).

So yes, maybe Abu Dhabi should take control a bit more and regulate more. Its up to you locals to handle that issue. I surely will not be happy if my freedom is reigned in like that. I prefer to decide for myself.

You might want to read the Independant piece, which I find very compelling. You might even reconsider your 'Carbon footprint' mentality if you read the part, I will quote for you below;

[excerpt]
Sheikh Maktoum built his showcase city in a place with no useable water. None. There is no surface water, very little acquifer, and among the lowest rainfall in the world. So Dubai drinks the sea. The Emirates' water is stripped of salt in vast desalination plants around the Gulf – making it the most expensive water on earth. It costs more than petrol to produce, and belches vast amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere as it goes. It's the main reason why a resident of Dubai has the biggest average carbon footprint of any human being – more than double that of an American.
[end excerpt]

Still not developing a slightly more greener bias now? Would surely gain you some credits, since your footprint with 4x4 is already considerable detrimenting the environment.

What are your thoughts about this? Alcohol is the least of your problems.
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat