Wafi Center Thieves Got Caught !!

Topic locked
May 12, 2007
firefingers wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Stylinexpat wrote:You forgot to mention two different electrical Bills. I have heard that they pay less for utility bills then expats do :dontknow: Anyone here chime in to confirm?

Yes indeed, and why not?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yaa and we tasty gold too if you guys wants some.

Can you explain in proper English :scratch:

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
Stylinexpat wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Stylinexpat wrote:You forgot to mention two different electrical Bills. I have heard that they pay less for utility bills then expats do :dontknow: Anyone here chime in to confirm?

Yes indeed, and why not?

Do you confirm and find it fair?

I confirm it, and it's really not my problem, as long as I am not overcharged.

Do you feel Etisalat overcharges for their Telecom charges? :toothy7:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2007
To be honest I have been here to long to know any different :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 12, 2007
Stylinexpat wrote:
firefingers wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Yes indeed, and why not?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yaa and we tasty gold too if you guys wants some.

Can you explain in proper English :scratch:

yes dear,

I meant to say that we shit gold too if you guys wants some.
firefingers

May 12, 2007
firefingers wrote:yes dear,

I meant to say that we tasty gold too if you guys wants some.

Taste like gold or have tasty gold?

I am still confused by this.... :shock:
pilvii
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 14, 2007
When I saw the number of pages of this thread, I thought there was some serious discussion about the Wafi robbery going on. Instead I find two guys lashing out at each other about whose country is better.

I don't know who firefingers is trying to embarrass, but I think he's an agent for the Jews and pretending to be an Emirati in order to damage the Emiratis reputation for hospitality...Damn them Jews and their dirty ways...
msafi
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2007
firefingers wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:firefingers,

for someone who is so educated, (according to you), you don't seem to grasp the concept of "inferiority complex". Perhaps you are confusing "arrogant" with "educated"? *sigh* The stereotypes keep coming, I mean this stuff writes itself. Do you really think the fools who try to extend the length of their noses by driving an expensive car are truly respected? Maybe by other Arabs, but that's it. Different value systems, I guess. Showing off wealth you have earned is in poor taste anywhere. Flaunting wealth you didn't even earn, when everyone knows it, only makes you a laughingstock.

You didn't build anything...the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines did. I've yet to meet a local who's done an honest day of manual labour in his life. And let's face it, unless you believe greed is a quality to be admired, the casual disregard for human life and dignity is beyond contempt.

UAE is a Third World country with a thin veneer of First World. Scratch it, and it's easily apparent. Not hating, just stating a fact. You can keep patting yourself on the back but it will never change and the UAE will never become a peer on the world stage no how much wealth they flash around until the attitudes change. Sheik Mo is a good start, but he seems to be the exception.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ya I am educated and I got my degree from UCLA, aaaaand yes my wealthy country paid for it so eat your heart out baby :) where did you get yours from ? ( if you have one )
and yes extending the length of my penis is by driving an expensive car
and it does grow longer when people like you open the door for me when I pollover or wash it, it is true my freind it does bring joy to my heart.

Ya I guess I would rather be a rich laughingstock than being a looser who got nothing to do but envy others of what god gave them, so again eat your heart off :P

what eles yaa I truly send my thanks to all the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines for helping out and being part of us, but let me ask you this , name one county that does not have them working in ?

UAE is a Third World country,maybe, still we are rich, good looking so I wouldn't have a problem living in a 5th world country as long as I have you cleaning my tasty and washing my car Leftcoast :)

oh yaa I almost forgot to tell you tha my 3rd world country just raised our salaries around 200% ya I am a laughingstock with 35,000 salary chuk chennnnnnnnnnnn life is god , isn't it Leftcoast ?
I would ask you to eat your heart out again but I guess you got nothing left of it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Leftcoast, I guess you got an issue here, maybe life was not fare with you,or at some point your dreams of becoming like us got blowing away at some point ! I understand realy you are tring to take it out on some one and I'm here for you , I got a shoulder for you to cry on.

without regards
firefingers

see yaa

oh my god !!! i cant take this anymore !!!! hehehehe UCLA ??? and RUbber is the new name for people who steal things ??? hmmmmm thats one Fine Eductaion you had there mr RUBBER man LOL !!!!

hehehee What a headline !!! ATTACK OF THE RUBBER GANG !!!! no wonder they are hard to catch !!!! they are relatives of Mr FANTASTIC !!! hmmm very elastic !!!!
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2007
firefingers wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:firefingers,

for someone who is so educated, (according to you), you don't seem to grasp the concept of "inferiority complex". Perhaps you are confusing "arrogant" with "educated"? *sigh* The stereotypes keep coming, I mean this stuff writes itself. Do you really think the fools who try to extend the length of their noses by driving an expensive car are truly respected? Maybe by other Arabs, but that's it. Different value systems, I guess. Showing off wealth you have earned is in poor taste anywhere. Flaunting wealth you didn't even earn, when everyone knows it, only makes you a laughingstock.

You didn't build anything...the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines did. I've yet to meet a local who's done an honest day of manual labour in his life. And let's face it, unless you believe greed is a quality to be admired, the casual disregard for human life and dignity is beyond contempt.

UAE is a Third World country with a thin veneer of First World. Scratch it, and it's easily apparent. Not hating, just stating a fact. You can keep patting yourself on the back but it will never change and the UAE will never become a peer on the world stage no how much wealth they flash around until the attitudes change. Sheik Mo is a good start, but he seems to be the exception.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ya I am educated and I got my degree from UCLA, aaaaand yes my wealthy country paid for it so eat your heart out baby :) where did you get yours from ? ( if you have one )
and yes extending the length of my penis is by driving an expensive car
and it does grow longer when people like you open the door for me when I pollover or wash it, it is true my freind it does bring joy to my heart.

Ya I guess I would rather be a rich laughingstock than being a looser who got nothing to do but envy others of what god gave them, so again eat your heart off :P

what eles yaa I truly send my thanks to all the citizens of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines for helping out and being part of us, but let me ask you this , name one county that does not have them working in ?

UAE is a Third World country,maybe, still we are rich, good looking so I wouldn't have a problem living in a 5th world country as long as I have you cleaning my tasty and washing my car Leftcoast :)

oh yaa I almost forgot to tell you tha my 3rd world country just raised our salaries around 200% ya I am a laughingstock with 35,000 salary chuk chennnnnnnnnnnn life is god , isn't it Leftcoast ?
I would ask you to eat your heart out again but I guess you got nothing left of it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Leftcoast, I guess you got an issue here, maybe life was not fare with you,or at some point your dreams of becoming like us got blowing away at some point ! I understand realy you are tring to take it out on some one and I'm here for you , I got a shoulder for you to cry on.

without regards
firefingers

see yaa

oh my god !!! i cant take this anymore !!!! hehehehe UCLA ??? and RUbber is the new name for people who steal things ??? hmmmmm thats one Fine Eductaion you had there mr RUBBER man LOL !!!!

hehehee What a headline !!! ATTACK OF THE RUBBER GANG !!!! no wonder they are hard to catch !!!! they are relatives of Mr FANTASTIC !!! hmmm very elastic !!!!
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2007
Is it safe to go there, right? I have read about so many great indoors activities there and would like to check it out.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat