Viva's 50 Hottest Men In The UAE - HUH????

Topic locked
Viva's 50 Hottest Men in the UAE - HUH???? Nov 02, 2010
Whoever chose these guys as the top 50 hot bachelors in the UAE - leading one to believe they scouted all the Emirates - needs a good opthamologist.

This is just one of them. Is fugly a category???

http://www.ahlanlive.com/viva-hot-bache ... 368&page=6</div>

I couldn't help notice that there aren't any Indian guys included. I have seen some really, really nice looking Indian men that would make these guys pale in comparison.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men In The UAE - HUH???? Nov 02, 2010
I don't know, 2, 5, 31, 45 are quite cute! Most of them are above average, only a few plain guys. All a matter of personal taste I guess.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

So you found 4 out of 50 quite cute, most "above average", the rest plain, but no HOT ones. :lol: I would think out of 50 you might find some above average, the rest would fall under "hot". OOOHHH, give me Hugh Jackman. :wink:

For some of them I guess if you add on 10 to 15 years when their peach fuzz turns to real hair then you may be able to imagine something leaning towards hot.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Brown man strictly haram I guess
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men in the UAE - HUH???? Nov 03, 2010
Bora Bora wrote:Whoever chose these guys as the top 50 hot bachelors in the UAE - leading one to believe they scouted all the Emirates - needs a good opthamologist.

This is just one of them. Is fugly a category???

http://www.ahlanlive.com/viva-hot-bache ... 368&page=6</div>

I couldn't help notice that there aren't any Indian guys included. I have seen some really, really nice looking Indian men that would make these guys pale in comparison.

39 is definitely Indian.

Seems more like a list of the 50 best guys in town to have a drink with.

Cheers to them all.
:occasion5:

PS But don't Ahlan have decent photographers and stylists on the job? These pics are real cheesy and trust me with such photographs, even Brad Pitt and Hugh Jackman would look ordinary.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men In The UAE - HUH???? Nov 03, 2010
The Emirati stylist is darker skinned and quite cute too. I know in Asia and Middle East they prefer fair women, but is it also true for men? Seems this list has only fair guys.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men in the UAE - HUH???? Nov 03, 2010
It's the Top 50 'Fuglies' - seriously what were they thinking. Many of those are aren't single either and a few bat for the other team!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

You know those guys? 8)

Those guys will be single now if their girlfriends and wives see them plastered on magazines and on the internet. As for the ones batting for the other team, still no problem with that. They are ga.y bachelors, that's all. ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:You know those guys? 8)

Those guys will be single now if their girlfriends and wives see them plastered on magazines and on the internet. As for the ones batting for the other team, still no problem with that. They are ga.y bachelors, that's all. ;)

Don't you mean "queer" bachelors? :wink: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men in the UAE - HUH???? Nov 04, 2010
Yes I know a few of them. Ahhhh but you see here is the thing, look up the term Bachelor and it merely states 'an unmarried man' - girlfriends don't count apparently - charming!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Viva's 50 Hottest Men In The UAE - HUH???? Nov 04, 2010
BB :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat