Two Pakistani Men Deported To Britain

Topic locked
Two Pakistani Men Deported to Britain Oct 21, 2011
It appears the two men from Cardiff-by-the-Indus had been on a jaunt to the Kenyan border to meet their mates from al-Shabab when they were arrested and shipped back to the uk!

I'd like to say on behalf of the majority of the white population of the UK that we don't want them, thanks!

Two 18-year-olds from Cardiff, deported from Kenya on Wednesday, have been released without charge, say police.

Mohamed Mohamed,(silly name¬!) and Iqbal Shahzad were detained by the Metropolitan Police under the Terrorism Act, after flying into Heathrow Airport at 17:00 BST.

The men had been arrested close to the Kenyan border with Somalia, over suspected links to Somali militants.

The force said they were released at 23:00 BST on Wednesday and no further action would be taken.

It had been expected that they would be questioned by South Wales Police.

The father of Mohamed Mohamed, of Somali descent, alerted police and flew out to find his son.

It is understood no charges were brought against Mr Mohamed and Iqbal Shahzad, who is of Pakistani descent, by the Kenyan authorities.

They were deported on Wednesday after questioning by the police's anti-terrorism unit.

The father of the Somali Briton told the BBC he travelled to Kenya after his son disappeared from the family home in Cardiff.

Abdirhman Haji Abdallah alerted the High Commission in Nairobi as well as the Kenyan police and gave them a photograph of his son.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15384716

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Two Pakistani Men Deported To Britain Oct 21, 2011
Cardiff-by-the-Indus??? I have to protest to the UN about this! :D
BTW, there was only one Pakistani, according to this story. The other one was a Somali.
How did you produce 2 Pakistanis out of the hat? :shock:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Cardiff-by-the-Indus??? I have to protest to the UN about this! :D
BTW, there was only one Pakistani, according to this story. The other one was a Somali.
How did you produce 2 Pakistanis out of the hat? :shock:

Stop nitpicking Zonker! What's the difference, they're both Johhny Foreigners!

I don't know why either of the buggers should have been deported to the UK. A nice two year holiday at that exclusive club at Guantanamo Bay was what was called for here.
Bethsmum

OH NO BM!!! What makes you think the US wants them??? :shock:

I think the UK needs to build itself an exclusive club considering the number of potential terrorists that reside therein. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:OH NO BM!!! What makes you think the US wants them??? :shock:

I think the UK needs to build itself an exclusive club considering the number of potential terrorists that reside therein. :mrgreen:

We could send them all to Butlins! :D

(that probably won't mean anything to anyone who isn't British)
Bethsmum

Don't you think the poor people who go to Butlin's have suffered enough!!!!
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:OH NO BM!!! What makes you think the US wants them??? :shock:

We could send them all to Butlins! :D

(that probably won't mean anything to anyone who isn't British)

And set up another 'camp' :shock: :shock:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Had to look up Butlins. :albino:

Coming out of Swat Valley and a Somali hut village, Butlins will definitely be a holiday retreat!!! Would that be at the UK taxpayers expense? Silly me, of course!!!! Another program to add on to the UK welfare system with a footnote: restrictions apply. :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Two Pakistani Men Deported to Britain Oct 21, 2011
Butlins is a class joint Bora 8)

My parents wouldn't take me when I was a kid so the first time I got to go was when my soldier boyfriend booked us in for a week when he was on R&R from Northern Ireland when I was 17.
It was the first week of the season and cheap deals to be had by Old Age Pensioners and spastics.
As we checked in my boyfriend commented that at least we wouldn't have to rush to dinner :D
It rained all week and we spent most of the time in the bar. One lunch time I headed off to the loo and walked past the dart board. Some unfortunate old man had collapsed and died whilst playing darts :shock:
As nothing could be done for him, his mates had moved him off the ochey and carried on playing over him.

One of my prized possessions of that time was by black Ben Sherman shirt, I decided to freshen it up one day and washed it and hung it out. Some thieving git nicked it off the line.

That was the final nail in the coffin for Butlins as far as I was concerned.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat