Tribute To The Labourers

Topic locked
Tribute to the labourers Jun 19, 2007
It's hitting 45 out there and the work carries on, so here's my tribute to the construction workers who built this great city;

* Please note pictures are sourced from the internet, if any our yours and you would like credit, just let me know.

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jun 19, 2007
excellent effort...
i would like to see better pay and better living conditions for them in future. anyone from the government hearing me?
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 19, 2007
dale wrote:excellent effort...
i would like to see better pay and better living conditions for them in future. anyone from the government hearing me?

The govna heard you. And they went LOL.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 19, 2007
dale wrote:excellent effort...

Thanks Dale.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Re: Tribute to the labourers Jun 19, 2007
jabbajabba wrote:It's hitting 45 out there and the work carries on, so here's my tribute to the construction workers who built this great city;

* Please note pictures are sourced from the internet, if any our yours and you would like credit, just let me know.

Great posting JJ
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 19, 2007
nice video .. today i was at a construction site checking out apartments and i was there for half an hour and was SOAKED with sweat .. i have no idea how these men go through this day after day for long hours each day ... Respect !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2007
Tears are in my eyes ! :lol: was it right emoticon for crying? i dont see emoticons anymore on left panel :roll:

PS "Russian girls shuld give them body massage free of charge once in a week , what do u ´guy say?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 21, 2007
no idea how they endure... amazing
Sydneysider
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2007
Sydneysider wrote:no idea how they endure... amazing

They endure because they have no other choice or opportunity and they have the same needs as non-laborers (food, shelter, families, etc.).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat