Top Gear

Topic locked
Top Gear Apr 11, 2009
isn't it the coolest, most daring and funniest show ever or what. I get goosebumps like a 17 years old on her first date when the show is about to start :lol:

ch ch ch check it out

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 11, 2009
Well you don't have to be 17 years old to get them goosebumps from this. I get them too every time I see the brute force and power of modern technology.

I worked onto a Dutch military flyzone and boy, thats awesome. During the year they train in F16 Fighter Jets as well as flight displays for the public. Those tricks with that Jet supplied me with the proper kick and goosebumps everytime.

Fun is, before they started the session, I saw them approaching the taxiway passing by my white collar engineering office building and head out to the runway. We could hear the screach of the jet engine and taste it before it even went airborne. Its great !!!
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 11, 2009
Oooooooohhh
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 11, 2009
That's quite and old episode! And yes the Brits are well known for making fabulous tv shows like this!

Clarkson is hilarious!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 11, 2009
Excellent show but looking a bit tired these days. All a bit contrived.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Well you don't have to be 17 years old to get them goosebumps from this. I get them too every time I see the brute force and power of modern technology.

I worked onto a Dutch military flyzone and boy, thats awesome. During the year they train in F16 Fighter Jets as well as flight displays for the public. Those tricks with that Jet supplied me with the proper kick and goosebumps everytime.

Fun is, before they started the session, I saw them approaching the taxiway passing by my white collar engineering office building and head out to the runway. We could hear the screach of the jet engine and taste it before it even went airborne. Its great !!!

I just love them fighting jets, I almost went to Russia when I heard that you get to ride in one of the Sukhoi Su-37 for $15,000 8) . but still can't spare that kind of money :cry: still a dream...
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 11, 2009
uaekid wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Well you don't have to be 17 years old to get them goosebumps from this. I get them too every time I see the brute force and power of modern technology.

I just love them fighting jets, I almost went to Russia when I heard that you get to ride in one of the Sukhoi Su-37 for $15,000 8) . but still can't spare that kind of money :cry: still a dream...

Paying $15 Grand and signing a death certificate is NOT worth flying for...kid :lol:

By the way, the oxygen will be exiting your ass by the time that Sukhoi pulls a bend. It needs training to experience a bit of professional fun in these machines. Otherwise a simple commuter Boeing will suffice for your experience. Try sitting next to a window when the opportunity arises :lol:

8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat