Too Sensitive To Keep (some) Friends

Too sensitive to keep (some) friends 47 days ago
Do you have a hypersensitive friend? Do you know how to not hurt that person, wheter is dear to you or not?

As a hypersensitive person I often dismiss some friends from my life because I cannot tolerate their assumption of me as a bad person.

One of my friends could not have children. She tried clinical Intrauterine insemination and after few weeks I asked her for results. She attacked me saying that I hurt her feelings with asking that question, as I care more about her having babies than about her personality.
My another friend could also not have babies and went to clinic as well. I asked her for her results and she told me that it was not successful. So I recommend to her Bosnian Herbal Teas (for fertility) to drink with her husband, (and feminine tea for herself), and I brough for her few boxes. After a month she got pregnant!
One young woman heard the story and asked me to bring to her as well, I brought it next visit and she got pregnant too. Alhamdulillah.
Why my friend was accusing me of bad intentions to hurt her feelings… :dontknow:

Then I had a friend for 6 years. We were together all the time, traveling around together, going out to restaurants, visiting family and events… Once she got herself a small expensive bag, that was made of some type of soft leather. And she put it beside her on the sofa and we talked and ate and had fun. At some point she wanted to take something from her bag but it was not there. She looked all around, under the sofa, around and under the table…but the bag was not there. At the one moment she looked at me suspiciously, fixing her eyes on me under half-closed eyelids, non-verbally accusing me of stealing her bag.
I told her not to look at me like that because I did not even move to her side of the table as she know, how can she look at me for an asnwer.
But that made her even more suspicious. She started to panic and look around me. At that moment our friendship just died inside my heart.
She then pulled sofa’s coushins appart and there was her bag that had slipped between sofa’s side and cushin that she was sitting on.
How could she not know me for 6 years? How could she think that I would steal from her or from anyone… :dontknow:

Another one was not my friend but a neighbour. And we visited each other sometimes and then she moved away. We arrange the meeting in the mall to see each other after long time. And when i came she asked me why did I wear heels when going to meet her as that make her feel even smaller.
Why did she assume that I even think of her as a small person and that I want myself to look even taller when I am with her. I never had even such toughts... :dontknow:
For me wearing heels is just normal and goes well with dresses or abayas that I have and I do not even think about being taller but more about my clothes not to be dragged on the flor behind me.
She told me that I could cut my dresses shorter rather than to wear heels.
We never met again. I am not into it. I do not feel good with people who accuse me of being a bad person, who intentionally wants to hurt them, make them feel inferior in any way or to steal from them, God forbid!

I understand that other people can be also hypersensitive and have fragile emotions but I do not accuse them to be like intentionally towards me only, just to hurt me!
I do not assume that people are bad from inside, until they do harm to me.

So why do people think of me as a bad person? What kind of shaytan turns them against me… :dontknow:

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat