If Today Was Your Last Day....

Topic locked
Re: If today was your last day.... Feb 24, 2011
I would spend half the day with my loved ones and do s.ex, drugs and rock & roll for the remaining 1/2.

JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day.... Feb 24, 2011
Party like its 1999
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: If today was your last day.... Feb 26, 2011
If I knew that it was my last day I would look at it as a gift and an opportunity. All too often we have lost loved ones and were left with guilt and regret about things that were done and said. Wishing that we had said I love you, or sorry that the person passed away and there was anger or words or actions that we regretted. I don't want to leave behind those I love having regrets over things that happened in the past and never got a chance to acknowledge, apologize or correct.

I would tell those who I love dearly how much I loved them and how they were a blessing in my life. Tell my friends how I valued their friendship. Ask for forgiveness and forgive. Ask that they only remember the good times and forget the "bad" times. Sit down to a meal and recall good memories. And because of my own beliefs, tell them I will see them again if there is truly a hereafter. We exist not between heaven and hell, because hell is right here on earth. If there is such a spirit my spirit will always be with them, and to please talk to me. I would pass on those things that I have treasured in my life to those who I know would treasure them as well and pass them on in the same spirit.

I would give all my jewelry to my daughter and tell her that when she wears a piece to know that I am close to her and ask that she passes them on to her children. Because I sure as hEll am not going to leave it to my husband's next wife!!!!! LOL
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I'd spend the day with my little munchkin DDS! PMSL!

Hello munchkin! :bounce:
Bethsmum

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day.... Feb 26, 2011
So you would give up the massage?? What a woman!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I could teach him Bora! What a send off!
Bethsmum

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day.... Feb 26, 2011
Good luck to that!!!! The post is about "last day". Do you think you could really accomplish that in ONE day? LOL
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat