Today's The Independent Article!! Most Damning One Till Now!

Topic locked
Apr 10, 2009
uaekid wrote:what was the goal of the hall campain ? a better life for them ? do they have it back home ? do you think they won't get abused to make moeny over there ?

I don't get you. Are you trying to justify the abuses these people are experiencing from their employers or are you trying to shift the blame to someone else?

Answer this: Do you think there is nothing wrong with these employers making those people go through such suffering since they'll go through the same suffering back home anyway?

all I'm saying is that whomever started the campain shouldn've never stop when UAE sent them back ! they should've provided an alternative for them and their families . correct ?

Unbelievable logic. Accept that these things are happening and correct it. Cycle ends. Khalas!

pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 10, 2009
guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

I'm not talking about the kids, I'm talking about the ppl responsible for sending them back home . why didn't they follow up on their living conditions back home ? god do I have to speak Arabic to make understand
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 10, 2009
uaekid wrote:guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

I'm not talking about the kids, I'm talking about the ppl responsible for sending them back home . why didn't they follow up on their living conditions back home ? god do I have to speak Arabic to make understand

Kidddddddddt,

You are living in your own world. For once try to understand how your opinions are received by 'the rest of the world'.

Maybe this is an eye-opener for you....but I doubt it. 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2009
robbyG,

it is a matter of being honest with yourselves which is hard to find now a days . if you can not admit that those people who called for this campaign made a mistake in not completing their mission ( a better life for the kids ) then lets just end it here.

I'm happy the hall issue got solved and I'm happy that those kids are safe now yet if you / those guys really cared then they should've found an alternative for them back home other wise not has been solved really.
uaekid

Apr 10, 2009
hey lets look at the bright side of it for ones. with the invention of the robots jokies ,I wouldn't be surprised to see a new s*e*x t toy hitting the market ( the lonely women spanking boy ) LOOOOOL
uaekid

Apr 10, 2009
UAEKID not to be derogatory or offending but its spelled whole not " Hall " at first I thought it was just a typo.

Sorry to go offtopic but robot jockeys are the biggest joke arn't they. Nothing but a whip attached to a whirling motor ! It looks so freaking stupid man.

If Camel Racing is really part of the Emarati culture then get proper jockeys like in horse racing. Why can it only be kids or a remote controlled motor ? Ok fine you will have longer times but atleast it will look like a proper sport then.

Just my 2 Dhs ( Inflation is getting higher so 2 fils just won't cut it any loner
:D )
desertdudeshj

Apr 11, 2009
uaekid, you are missing the point. From the UAE's perspective they should be making sure that people are not abused on UAE soil and people have legal rights to protect them. For example, if there are no child jockeys allowed in the UAE then of course the kids will be back in their home countries doing who knows what, but then it is their country that needs to protect their interests there. If some foreign charities want to operate to provide money and assistance, then that is fine - it happens all the time in many countries. It is ridiculous to say that shitty conditions here are less shitty than back in their home country so it is a better deal and people shouldn't be bothered by it.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 11, 2009
kanelli wrote:uaekid, you are missing the point. From the UAE's perspective they should be making sure that people are not abused on UAE soil and people have legal rights to protect them. For example, if there are no child jockeys allowed in the UAE then of course the kids will be back in their home countries doing who knows what, but then it is their country that needs to protect their interests there. If some foreign charities want to operate to provide money and assistance, then that is fine - it happens all the time in many countries. It is ridiculous to say that shitty conditions here are less shitty than back in their home country so it is a better deal and people shouldn't be bothered by it.

Kanelli said it all. This is how a government should care for its residents. With respect, without regards to skin color or cultural heritage
RobbyG

Apr 11, 2009
kanelli wrote:uaekid, you are missing the point. From the UAE's perspective they should be making sure that people are not abused on UAE soil and people have legal rights to protect them. For example, if there are no child jockeys allowed in the UAE then of course the kids will be back in their home countries doing who knows what, but then it is their country that needs to protect their interests there. If some foreign charities want to operate to provide money and assistance, then that is fine - it happens all the time in many countries. It is ridiculous to say that shitty conditions here are less shitty than back in their home country so it is a better deal and people shouldn't be bothered by it.

no dear I'm not saying it's ok since the abuse is less here, I'm saying if we \you care then the care should be where ever they are. you saying (of course the kids will be back in their home countries doing who knows what, but then it is their country that needs to protect their interests there.) makes your care only forced in not letting work here with those conditions and hill with them ones they are back home !! is that it ? humans are humans no matter where they live kanelli, I'm sorry but you guys are making no sense by not agreeing that they and their families should've had an alternative knowing what they will face back home.

but I see no point of discussing it further. lets let them be their country problem, right.
uaekid

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat