Yeah Robby, we can smell you from half way round the world - poooooo! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Hmmm is that Armani? I like.....
violett
Dubai Forum User

Jul 06, 2009
Nah - knowing Robby it's probably Reefer!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Well i smell Armani... dont know who ur smelling!
violett
Dubai Forum User

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Not a huge fan of fish - ta

Well fish is my snack food, I eat people as a main course.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Nah - knowing Robby it's probably Reefer!

Armani was closer...

Today its Roma Uomo from Gabriella Sabatini.

Errr, no points ladies 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 06, 2009
mmmm.....
violett
Dubai Forum User

Jul 06, 2009
Are you still here?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
violett wrote:Quoted from Gulf News press release: "The case stemmed from an article published in October 2006 accusing Warsan Stables of giving steroids to horses during a race in Abu Dhabi".

By the way the paper has only been suspended for 20 days, then they are back on the shelves again! If it was your business that was falsely accused, perhaps you would be a bit more irritated by the publishers.

It's a little difficult to decipher what you saying....

I stated the publication was suspended temporarily for an article on horses. You said NO, it's something else.
Then you post this. So what's your point? Are you stating the allegations made by the paper were false hence the ban justified?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
This is choice. Arab girl comes to DF to pick up white guys, then starts a little flame war :D

Bora, how are you controlling yourself? :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
silent wrote:for me i feel this is the best forum i had joined.
its respectful and talks about all subjects in the world and it is classified.

first time i visited a forum and it was my last time were it had nasty words and nuthng in life,, it was so eooooo.

ppl have different taste but i'm really enjoying plus learning from this forum and its good ppl.

+1
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

first time i visited a forum and it was my last time were it had nasty words and nuthng in life,, it was so eooooo.

ppl have different taste but i'm really enjoying plus learning from this forum and its good ppl.

+1

Rather average forum I must say. It's the last shelter for a few clerks, a housewife, a few half-educated students and a retired colonel. Boring? Probably but it's Dubai in crisis.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:This is choice. Arab girl comes to DF to pick up white guys, then starts a little flame war :D

Bora, how are you controlling yourself? :D :D

Hey, as she said she can pick up guys anywhere she wants. And, she wants a flame war with Chocs? Hey, that didn't last long. And all I can say is if she doesn't tone it and play nice, she won't either. Newbies should tread lightly. I eased my way in and now I am BB (Batty Biatch) and everyone with a sense of humor just loves me, right?

Not enough to get a rise out of me hun.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

+1

Rather average forum I must say. It's the last shelter for a few clerks, a housewife, a few half-educated students and a retired colonel. Boring? Probably but it's Dubai in crisis.

Your contributions dont seem to raise the bar very much Ivan....stop asking others to do what you can't yourself.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

+1

And not to mention: one commie who spent too much time in the gulag and now spends too much time in the bottle.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Speedy, my friend, don't tell me what I have to do and you will never learn where you have to go...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2009
stop talking nonsense, friend.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

+1

Your contributions dont seem to raise the bar very much Ivan....stop asking others to do what you can't yourself.

Fancy the Ivan part :wink:
RobbyG

Jul 06, 2009
It's a truth regardless of what you think about that. You are right the level of discussion is very low, only team-work.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:It's a truth regardless of what you think about that. You are right the level of discussion is very low, only team-work.

It was poor of you to jump on a post from silent, who obviously has found some enjoyment in these forums. I thought it very snobbish of you, and why you thought that you should put down her happiness was surprising.

If you look more closely you will see that there are good things in these forums, It's not just all about you 'peppering up' the posts with insults.

Enough for tonight, bed for me.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:It's a truth regardless of what you think about that. You are right the level of discussion is very low, only team-work.

You have been in the army too long Chief.
Cooperation and buddy pumping is over. Its individuality here with a bit of friendship.
RobbyG

Jul 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Armani was closer...

The tennis playa Sabatini? Nice! You've got taste dude!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Armani was closer...

The tennis playa Sabatini? Nice! You've got taste dude!

Thanks mate 8)
RobbyG

Jul 07, 2009
Is DF a little bit boring ?
Well, it's not as exciting as whoring !!
But maybe vox pox,
Is the best form of pox,
And this post wakes you up from your snoring !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 07, 2009
Well at least it didn't turn into a cussing war, just yet.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 07, 2009
Yep it's strange, when some people find that several others are simultaneously attacking their views they immediately consider that it's some sort of gang. They can never see that perhaps their own wonderful views are not so widely held as they believe inside their own head.

Viking-warrior is another example. They won't see that several likeminded people all expressing their views is not 'team-play'.

If these people find DF boring or lame then I'm quite happy. We're having fun. What the hell are THEY doing here? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Yep it's strange, when some people find that several others are simultaneously attacking their views they immediately consider that it's some sort of gang. They can never see that perhaps their own wonderful views are not so widely held as they believe inside their own head.

I didn't speak about myself. You know, I have never cared about all that stuff: team-work, rows...

The girl (OP) told truth - DF is getting boring. If it were not you would not be so anxious about my post.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:You have been in the army too long Chief.
Cooperation and buddy pumping is over. Its individuality here with a bit of friendship.

I said absolutelly the same, but individuality (if you have some) has nothing in common with a bad acting of a few clowns lead by moody Bora.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2009
Well, I'm not bored. And you can tell me if you EVER see me jumping on a Bora bandwagon and I'll eat my new book on Stalin (720 pages excluding a long preface and introduction)

My posts are pure 100 percent original, and with a point. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat