This Should Bring Back Some

Topic locked
This should bring back some Nov 20, 2010
good old memories . its just funny ..

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: This Should Bring Back Some Nov 20, 2010
I've seen this before (and part 2). Very entertaining. Are you on a trip down memory lane Kid???? :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Can you believe this got 156 million hits !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bora Bora wrote:I've seen this before (and part 2). Very entertaining. Are you on a trip down memory lane Kid???? :)

:lol:yup, I remembered hiding my Michael Jackson tapes under the bed from my big brother , he use to kick my as* and take away my double tape cassette recorder :cry: .. I use to make killer mixed tapes 8)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oh ! DJ Kid eh ? Double deck player were the awesomest for those. I remember " downloading " all the new songs from Caseys Top 40 and FM 92's simultaneous broadcast of Simon Potters Chart Attack/Music box on Ch 33. Ah ! the good old days

And anyways you could anything on tape for 5 dhs on a Thompson Original Cassette or dish out 7dhs and get a "hard cover" and the lyrics aswell ! Who remembers those Thompsons tapes ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: This Should Bring Back Some Nov 21, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Oh ! DJ Kid eh ? Double deck player were the awesomest for those. I remember " downloading " all the new songs from Caseys Top 40 and FM 92's simultaneous broadcast of Simon Potters Chart Attack/Music box on Ch 33. Ah ! the good old days

And anyways you could anything on tape for 5 dhs on a Thompson Original Cassette or dish out 7dhs and get a "hard cover" and the lyrics aswell ! Who remembers those Thompsons tapes ?

WHATthe hell!! how old are you guys seriously?? THompson who :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat