The World According To Pauline Pearce

Topic locked
The World According To Pauline Pearce Aug 11, 2011
Is this the voice of reason on London's streets today?

I'm not sure whether to applaude or condemn this 46 year old grandmother.

A heroine or a fould mouthed individual? I can't make my mind up.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The World According To Pauline Pearce Aug 11, 2011
I'm still not clear on what the "cause" is. :drunken: What do these people want?? I heard where Cameron said that he would like the opportunity to address the griveances that the people have. What griveances??? Can someone help me out with that?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I've no idea what their grievences are Bora. Some say it could be the stop and search policy of the Met Police.
They have a tendancy to stop and search the young black lads. That's because they cause the most trouble on the streets.
Now I don't have any stats as I can't be bothered to google them but I'm sure sunshine will chirp up with some at some stage.
(I note he's changed his stance of backing the blacks now that they have targeted the Muslims in Birmingham. He can't have a foot in both camps so has decided to jump ship :) LOL)

Apart from that our immigrants have exactly the same rights as British people. So I wonder if I should be out rioting? :drunken: I could do with some of my taxes back and Beth could do with a new telly. Now there's an idea, I could just send out Beth in her Abercromie hoodie and she could get her own. :idea:

Still not sure about Pauline Pearce, she seems to have a problem with something. She doesn't want her own burning the spot down, but she would like their resources targeted elsewhere.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:(I note he's changed his stance of backing the blacks now that they have targeted the Muslims in Birmingham. He can't have a foot in both camps so has decided to jump ship :) LOL)

Apart from that our immigrants have exactly the same rights as British people. So I wonder if I should be out rioting? :drunken: I could do with some of my taxes back and Beth could do with a new telly. Now there's an idea, I could just send out Beth in her Abercromie hoodie and she could get her own. :idea:

Maybe you can if you are black AND Muslim???

I did see a few looters out there holding what might have been "shopping lists". :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Black and Muslim? Now there's a quandary if you live in Birmingham! You wouldn't know if you were coming or going or if you'd already been.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat