The UAE National Economy Expected Growth 3,3% In 2009

Topic locked
the UAE national economy Expected growth 3,3% in 2009 Feb 02, 2009
dedication tochocoholic and here Global economic interests friends...

Kid

If you are going to paste articles that has clearly had bits cut out, please repost linking to the original article as well as pasting into the forum

Thanks

Mod

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 03, 2009
what the hell Mr Mod :)!

everyone is doing so !! but I know you are taking it personal with me ... but I'm sorry I posted something you guys don't wana hear in the first place !

F to you Mr mod
uaekid

Feb 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:what the hell Mr Mod :)!

everyone is doing so !! but I know you are taking it personal with me ... but I'm sorry I posted something you guys don't wana hear in the first place !

F to you Mr mod

This was edited by one of the other mods, however the point is, if you see my postings, I post the link to the original text as well as the unaltered text.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
so I'm suppose to follow how others post ? there were no roles regarding this ! but if someone is taking it personal with me or this forum has only one aim to attack this country then I don't wana be part of it neither I appreciate the discussions neither many members here. but it would've been easier asking me to leave rather than treating me like this, it is really low of him. and I know I'm not welcome here anyway but why complain when it's up to me to participate here or not so Good bye everyone..
uaekid

Feb 03, 2009
Good riddance. You won't be missed kid. Go get your hand job now.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2009
It was me

like i said above the article you pasted had obviously had bits chopped/cut out. You clearly only wanted us to read the bits you wanted us to read.

So please post again and include the link.

It was not personal

thanks

Mod
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:so I'm suppose to follow how others post ? there were no roles regarding this ! but if someone is taking it personal with me or this forum has only one aim to attack this country then I don't wana be part of it neither I appreciate the discussions neither many members here. but it would've been easier asking me to leave rather than treating me like this, it is really low of him. and I know I'm not welcome here anyway but why complain when it's up to me to participate here or not so Good bye everyone..

The request was simple, if your posting information taken from elswhere at least give others the chance to verify the source and the authenticity of the information. Nothing wrong with the request. If you don't like it then sorry for you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
K-Dog wrote:Good riddance. You won't be missed kid. Go get your hand job now.

your mom didn't think so
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
arniegang wrote:It was me

like i said above the article you pasted had obviously had bits chopped/cut out. You clearly only wanted us to read the bits you wanted us to read.

So please post again and include the link.

It was not personal

thanks

Mod

well bitc* I know it was you.. but toclear things up it was an arabic article and I translated it in english by a sofware as it was a long one, didn't wana bother my self typing the hall thing and. nothing was CHOPPED other than names the software couldn't translate stupid.
but again I can't help it you being bitchy about it and this is your way of getting back at me cuz I always disagree with you
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:so I'm suppose to follow how others post ? there were no roles regarding this ! but if someone is taking it personal with me or this forum has only one aim to attack this country then I don't wana be part of it neither I appreciate the discussions neither many members here. but it would've been easier asking me to leave rather than treating me like this, it is really low of him. and I know I'm not welcome here anyway but why complain when it's up to me to participate here or not so Good bye everyone..

The request was simple, if your posting information taken from elswhere at least give others the chance to verify the source and the authenticity of the information. Nothing wrong with the request. If you don't like it then sorry for you.

you bring us your daily garbage from your email !! no complains there ? beside as you said it was a request which means I don't have to do it !
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

you bring us your daily garbage from your email !! no complains there ? beside as you said it was a request which means I don't have to do it !

Then please do not complain when a Moderator edits your post.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat