The Dog Ate My Dinner!

Topic locked
The dog ate my dinner! Oct 22, 2006
I'm really mad this evening! I came home from work earlier and my darling little poochy had broken into the fridge and eaten all my food for dinner, how nice of her.

She was hiding by the stairs when I came in, looking sheepish but wagging her tail like 'It wasn't me, the cat did it honest!'.

Cheeky little oik, can't stay mad at her though, she is funny.

Animals eh? They crack you up sometimes.

She's not getting fed tonight though! :twisted:

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 22, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

top dog
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 22, 2006
sorry but its cute :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
aaawww...i had a dog too..he used to bite my dads slipper...n hides it under our palm tree..n them come back....n acts soo innocent..hehehe..
cute :lol: :lol:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2006
It's not funny now however, after the leftover chinese and spicy chicken she gobbled she's got the poops.

I'm going to be up all night now :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 23, 2006
In some places..ur dog can be ur dinner :twisted:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 23, 2006
That's just nasty!

It's karma though I say, she ate my dinner now she's paying for it, as she has a sensitive tummy which gets upset really easily, she looks very under the weather now, moping and feeling sorry for herself - but will she learn? Like heck she will.

I need to find a bungy rope for the fridge, I already have child locks on the cupboards.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 23, 2006
Choc,
Got a laugh out of this......Almost wrote last night when I read this to tell you to watch out, the dog may get some poopies or upchucks...but didn't want to be a negative person.

Bet it could happen again. Smart dog to get into the cupboards and frig...I have a grand-dog like that. When he is left, he has some separation anxiety and gets into the pantry to make a mess all over the kitchen. The dogs are smart!!! And, I would share my dinner with them anyday. Have a nice day today! Hope you got some rest.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 23, 2006
When my sis and I were little girls, our cats devoured the leftover meatloaf we took out of the fridge to make meatloaf sandwiches. We were happy because we hated meatloaf! Pets can certainly come in handy sometimes :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:, I already have child locks on the cupboards.

how many children do you have?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 23, 2006
What kind of dog do you have that breaks into your fridge???????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 23, 2006
No children, just one naughty doggy, who likes on the odd occassion to get the pots and pans out all over the floor, and break into the food cupboard and eat the cat food.

She's German Shephard/Collie cross - too damn smart for her own good is what I say.

It's really not that difficult for a dog to open a fridge, all they have to do is hook their paw under the corner of the door and pull it open. Now when she manages to open the kitchen door itself, that's bloody genius.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 23, 2006
Doggon it!!
^ian^

Oct 23, 2006
LOL...WOW....Super clever dog!!!Any Pups :D
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 23, 2006
Sorry she was 'done' at 6 months old.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No children, just one naughty doggy, who likes on the odd occassion to get the pots and pans out all over the floor, and break into the food cupboard and eat the cat food.

She's German Shephard/Collie cross - too damn smart for her own good is what I say.

It's really not that difficult for a dog to open a fridge, all they have to do is hook their paw under the corner of the door and pull it open. Now when she manages to open the kitchen door itself, that's bloody genius.

Wow, and your description was; darling little poochy, come on chocs this is a monster dog :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 25, 2006
LOL...We better be careful round u the choc...otherwise it snip snip....and all will be sporting that silly grin..... :lol:
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 25, 2006
hehehehehe
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 25, 2006
hhahhahahah good one.. supah Dog.. n nice narration.. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2006
I had visions of the pooch in goggles and an oxy-acetalene cutter!

At least my pooch is too thick to learn how to open a fridge, mind you he would if he could!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: The dog ate my dinner! Oct 26, 2006
B__Lady wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I'm really mad this evening! I came home from work earlier and my darling little poochy had broken into the fridge and eaten all my food for dinner, how nice of her.

She was hiding by the stairs when I came in, looking sheepish but wagging her tail like 'It wasn't me, the cat did it honest!'.

Cheeky little oik, can't stay mad at her though, she is funny.

Animals eh? They crack you up sometimes.

She's not getting fed tonight though! :twisted:

That’s OK,
Your dog deserves that meal more than you, he doesnt hate people the way you do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And you know that anything cracks you up most of the times chochob

Why must you write everywhere!!!!!!Start ur own blog we dont want to hear ur rants!!!!!
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
From you frankly nothing...There are plenty post here where u are already at work......
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
B__Lady wrote:
devilsdiciple wrote:From you frankly nothing...There are plenty post here where u are already at work......

so leave wherever i come if it bothers you,
how is that?

Enlightening!!! But its a request if you could keep your madness related to your post...If you dont have anything good too say why not just shut up.....
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
B__Lady wrote:
devilsdiciple wrote:
B__Lady wrote:
devilsdiciple wrote:From you frankly nothing...There are plenty post here where u are already at work......

so leave wherever i come if it bothers you,
how is that?

Enlightening!!! But its a request if you could keep your madness related to your post...If you dont have anything good too say why not just shut up.....

you

:lol: :lol: NOPE!!!! THAT RIGHT IS RESERVED FOR YOU!!!!! :lol:
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat