The Debacle That Was The Thanksgiving Post

Topic locked
The debacle that was the thanksgiving post Dec 15, 2008
Dear Puppypup,

Let’s calm down and retract our anger... K-Dog's playing basic childhood psychology 101 by touching your sensitivities by calling you a certain south East Asian race that you very clearly dislike being associated with.

You could have ended this in the first instance by not reacting at all. He and rudey seek a reaction which is amusing because u bite the bait always.

When it comes to victimisation through words that also typed out and not verbally spoken one has an easy choice. Either to be affected or unaffected.

The victimisation trump card and verbatim from Oprah’s episodes focusing on abuse does not work so much for u like it works against you in some instances and this is one such incident. Stop reacting and u will not get a reaction.

I think there needs to be a coming out from "the wonder years" sooner rather than later....

Arniegang I don’t think there needs to be a locking of the thread and that’s an over-reaction from a patriarchal fatherly moderator. Kudos nevertheless on the accurate predictions and forecasting of the property slowdowns your judgement seems immaculate in property wheeling and dealing

PS
Baby girl can now sleep well…away from the bad bad wolves

godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2008
The forum knows that puppypup is not an asian...she's american...

but still the forum plays so does puppypup....

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: The debacle that was the thanksgiving post Dec 16, 2008
godsent wrote:Dear Puppypup,

Let’s calm down and retract our anger... K-Dog's playing basic childhood psychology 101 by touching your sensitivities by calling you a certain south East Asian race that you very clearly dislike being associated with.

You could have ended this in the first instance by not reacting at all. He and rudey seek a reaction which is amusing because u bite the bait always.

When it comes to victimisation through words that also typed out and not verbally spoken one has an easy choice. Either to be affected or unaffected.

The victimisation trump card and verbatim from Oprah’s episodes focusing on abuse does not work so much for u like it works against you in some instances and this is one such incident. Stop reacting and u will not get a reaction.

I think there needs to be a coming out from "the wonder years" sooner rather than later....

Arniegang I don’t think there needs to be a locking of the thread and that’s an over-reaction from a patriarchal fatherly moderator. Kudos nevertheless on the accurate predictions and forecasting of the property slowdowns your judgement seems immaculate in property wheeling and dealing

PS
Baby girl can now sleep well…away from the bad bad wolves

godsent your analysis is dead on.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 16, 2008
^^^^ agree.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 21, 2008
Please don't criticize Arniegang for over-reacting. I was the one that asked for help aka Dubai Forum police/courtroom/abuse shelter/abuse hotline. I sincerely felt abused. If this were real life, I would have filed for a restraining order even though I think they are unconstitutional and stupid....that's another story. We can start a thread on that topic if anyone is interested on why I feel that way but yeah, in real life I would have gone that far but would have been willing to talk it out with the dog because even the dog deserves his freedom.

I did try to PM and that didn't work. I do have enough posting history to be part of fight club but then it would be "legal" for the dog to bully a little puppy. I'm scared to enter fight club because then I would suffer. See I'm proactive in being cautious against a frightening creature (his avatar scares me too). I'm a little puppy not yet a dog.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 21, 2008
Wow, crybaby thread. I know K-Dog from elsewhere, pretty sharp dude. Don't be so sensitive and DON'T call me American.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Dec 21, 2008
How many canines are on this forum? :?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 21, 2008
Woof!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 21, 2008
For the record

I got sick of reading the thread, i got sick of K-dog baiting and his use of foul language, i got sick of the pm's from people complaining, and the thread ended up being totally off topic.

Next time i will just send the whole thread to trash.

Note to K-Dog

I notice you still continue to try to be funny, you arn't. This is the last time i will ask you to give it a rest.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 22, 2008
arniegang wrote:For the record

I got sick of reading the thread, i got sick of K-dog baiting and his use of foul language, i got sick of the pm's from people complaining, and the thread ended up being totally off topic.

Next time i will just send the whole thread to trash.

Note to K-Dog

I notice you still continue to try to be funny, you arn't. This is the last time i will ask you to give it a rest.

edited by Mod

suggestion by Mod - as you dont like the moderation here maybe you should stay in DHH
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 22, 2008
If I used Yiddish foul language, my apologies. I just thought they were normal words adapted to the English language. I'm not fluent in Yiddish nor Yiddish-English.

BTW I'm hungry for some lox and cream cheese and challah bread.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat