Thanks RTA

Topic locked
Thanks RTA Dec 09, 2007
Well, since you're all going to find out about it eventually, there's a new road opened up connecting Knowledge Village with Umm Suqeim which will make it even easier to dodge the MOE Salik gate.

The problem is now all the traffic will come down directly through knowledge village, which is only held together by roundabouts and jam the whole place up.

Brilliant.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Thanks RTA Dec 09, 2007
^ian^ wrote:Well, since you're all going to find out about it eventually, there's a new road opened up connecting Knowledge Village with Umm Suqeim which will make it even easier to dodge the MOE Salik gate.

The problem is now all the traffic will come down directly through knowledge village, which is only held together by roundabouts and jam the whole place up.

Brilliant.

And now that you told DF members there will be 3 more cars - one per active member!

I take that back, 2 more cars (I will pay the toll).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 09, 2007
Moan,moan,moan.
Are you sure your not a woman? :oops:
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 09, 2007
gezza wrote:Moan,moan,moan.

Hahah... how about a can of shut the f.u.ck up?
^ian^

Re: Thanks RTA Dec 09, 2007
Concord wrote:
^ian^ wrote:Well, since you're all going to find out about it eventually, there's a new road opened up connecting Knowledge Village with Umm Suqeim which will make it even easier to dodge the MOE Salik gate.

Brilliant.

And now that you told DF members there will be 3 more cars - one per active member!

I take that back, 2 more cars (I will pay the toll).

Yeah I pay the toll... but the difficulty these days is getting to the toll. In the afternoon, it's not uncommon to have a 10 minute wait on Beach Road to actually get to Sheikh Zayed Road.
^ian^

Dec 09, 2007
Trolls don't Pay Tolls!!

Seeing the roads filled with moronic drivers everytime I get out from the 'city of roundabouts' Bur Dubai fills my soul with such pleasure that one gets in taking a leak after a long beery night... Till I get my driving license that seems like the only solace for me. All those who've got a license to drive should suffer and the traffic should continue to grow worse till I get a license.. :P hahaha!!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 09, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
gezza wrote:Moan,moan,moan.

Hahah... how about a can of shut the f.u.ck up?

hahaha.Thats good for you!
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat