Thank You Santa!!

Topic locked
Thank You Santa!! Dec 23, 2011
I Won the Lottery!!
All of 50 million bucks!
How many zeros is that? How am I going to count it? I hope the Bank will do that for me!!
Frankly, I have never been much of a believer in any kind of a lottery. I have always looked a little askance on all those people that I see lining up for their lottery tickets at the Malls.
And then, last week, out of the blue…….I was in a line for my FIRST LOTTERY TICKET EVER. I must admit I felt a little stupid. I looked around hoping that no familiar face would turn up. “Oh, I saw you lining up for the Lotto ticket!!”
But this is enough compensation now!
Now, I don’t care!
How does it feel?
I’ve heard all that shite about ‘money cant buy you happiness’ . Take it from me, it does! I am HAPPY!
I feel strangely light headed as I emerge from the Mall exit. My ears are still ringing. Is it the ringing of the machine that said “A Winner”?
My thoughts are on a roller coaster. What should I do next? Maybe I’ll invest half of it, and spend the rest? Your views on this will be greatly appreciated :D
I want to buy that house overlooking the sea for $10 million. That’s for sure.
A yacht, and the Ferrari I was admiring just last week.
Or should I go on a cruise first. Get some quality time to think things over :wink:
I must not forget to take care of my poorer relatives, who have helped me and been a source of comfort. Buy someone a house. Charity begins at home, doesn’t it? How would it feel, I wonder, someone back home suddenly finding himself in luxury accommodation? They would never stop smiling, even on their death bed. I am certain of it.
There’s a few people I should like to get even with. Some relatives and some acquaintances. The kind that you know you are doing better than, and yet they want to show that they are somehow equal to you and sort of rub it in! They get on my nerves at the best of times, but when they start talking about their newly acquired gaudy toys, that really grabs my goat!
Now, I’ll show them. A ‘His’ and a ‘Hers’ Merc in the driveway should do the trick, not to mention the Ferrari in the garage. And a butler and a chauffeur. And a maid to keep everyone happy ;)
Boy am I going to have fun for the rest of my life! And I dont just mean the maid! :shock:
Should I change my appearance? Wear a heavy gold chain around my neck from now on? Diamond rings? A full head of thick black hair? A bracelet ?Mmmmm.
So that’s the new me!

I am the first in the line now. I move forward.
As I present my ticket to the young Chinese lady, and the machine whirrs and tinkles, and the red letters appear saying “NOT A WINNER” I am back on solid ground!
A Lottery is just shite, of course.
Theres more chance of being run over by a car than winning anything in a Lottery. Total waste!!
Money cannot really buy you happiness, can it?
Oh well.
It would have made a good Christmas present, Santa. Or whoever you are out there.
2 fingers to you.
What a damn shame!!
I needed that 50 million!!!

A Merry Christmas to Everyone!
:lol: :lol:

zonker
BANNED

Re: Thank You Santa!! Dec 23, 2011
How disappointing Zonker! There was BM thinking you'd struck gold and some of it may have been coming my way!
Seeing as you were in a generous mood you could have shelled out for my Christmas vajazzle! Do you like it shiny baby? :D

I've never been lucky in the winning stakes :cry: I won a set of six glasses once, then a set of weighing scales which weighed everything one stone heavier, or so I told myself. Then one Christmas I hit the jack pot!!!
I won a car in the Sargeants Mess Christmas Raffle! Gosh, that was one of my brightest moments. I went onto the stage to collect my prize and took my buffet with me, as I climbed up the stairs I tripped and my schnitzel shot of my plate and landed under the Sargeant Major's chair. It stayed there for the rest of the evening. I'd lost my apetite!
I was now the proud owner of a Talbot Samba. For anyone under the age of 30 I shall post a picture.
The one in my post is more supped up than the one I won, mine wasn't a convertible. Mine was cream.
I sold it the next day and bought a caravan.

talbot samba.jpg

Any more winners here?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

WOW! You won a car?? Thats quite unheard of BM :shock: . I think you have what is called Gambler's Luck. I suggest you continue. I am sure you are going to win big one of these :D
IOU
BANNED

I'm not a gambler IOU! You'll have my mother turning in her grave :shock:

must dash, I have to go and buy my Euro Millions tickets, There are 25 guareented millionaires to be made tonight.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BM [b]
Dont forget who told you! :D
And good luck to the newest millionaire :lol:

--- Dec 23, 2011 ---
IOU
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat