Taking Off Pressure From Zooty's Shoulder

Topic locked
Jun 09, 2006
loving the attention are we ? ;)

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
Raidah - stop flirting with Maaad. Are you trying to make me jealous??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
this thread was meant to put the pressure off zooter not give him a heart attack :lol: :lol: :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
ohh Zooty, we all love u :wink:
now Maaad is right, we don t wanna give u heart attack. so we r not flirting, right? :wink:

:lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 09, 2006
Exactly!!!

:cussing:
:mumum:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:ohh Zooty, we all love u :wink:
now Maaad is right, we don t wanna give u heart attack. so we r not flirting, right? :wink:

:lol:

I don't mind you flirting with me!! I just don't want you flirting with Maaad!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
hahah zooter is "marking his territory"...

oh ya we are not flirting .. we are just being friendly :D
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
MaaaD wrote:hahah zooter is "marking his territory"...

oh ya we are not flirting .. we are just being friendly :D

Not what it looks like to me!! Grrrr :evil: :evil:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
Zooty, r we getting nasty here? :roll:
the baby boy is turning into an impetuous stud 8)

god, im good :lol: :lol: :lol:
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
using big words ... smarty
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
i already told u, i don t know the word :roll: now pls, dont ruin my image by bringing me into embarassing situations :P
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
I think you are lovely Raidah! :wink:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
:oops:

:P
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote::oops:

:P

Don't be embarrased!! But I don't say it about many people!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: taking off pressure from Zooty's shoulder Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:like i said before, just smbody sabotaged my post :evil: , ive been thinking...and i don t do that a lot, but i made an exception this time

so, what do u think would be the best choise for my next avatar?

[img][img]http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/9296/392266nunheadressbigcustom0hl.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1056/girlblondecustom0jc.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3362/dominacustom0ar.jpg[/img][/img]

all suggestions are wellcomed :wink:

oh, and in case u cannot see the 3rd one, like smbody complained, here is the link, maybe u get lucky 8)
http://www.hugo-sanchez.de/images/Features/Domina.jpg

hilarious choices!!!! go with what best suits your personality!!!! :lol:
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
well thank u :wink:

tell me, is there any news in ur frindship with that girl?
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:well thank u :wink:

Yes and no - I've not really spoke to her much last couple of weeks, but I've had a few SMS's from her this week asking me to go to a bar with her to watch the England game tomorrow. I keep telling her I can't because I'm playing cricket. I asked her today why she was so insistant that I go with her, and she just replied that all her friends were going to be there - so I felt a lot less special!! :shock: :shock:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
raidah I replied an old post concerning you moving to Dubai with your fiancee. I doubt you've seen it. I am kind of in the same situation and am wondering what you have worked out for getting married? I should probably PM you.
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
Raidah - you like my new avatar?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
raidah wrote:well thank u :wink:

Yes and no - I've not really spoke to her much last couple of weeks, but I've had a few SMS's from her this week asking me to go to a bar with her to watch the England game tomorrow. I keep telling her I can't because I'm playing cricket. I asked her today why she was so insistant that I go with her, and she just replied that all her friends were going to be there - so I felt a lot less special!! :shock: :shock:

aaaaaawwwwww Zooty :D
u r good to eat :D
nice avatar :wink:

listen, go to that get together with her and her friends. when its over, tell her u wanna walk her home. and ask her up front if she could imagine having anything more than a friendship. don t overcomplicate it, just ask. that is, if ur still interested in her.
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
Not 100% sure if I am still interested - but I've got a lot on my mind.
I definately can't go with her tomorrow to watch the England game - I'm committed to playing cricket :(

Glad you like my avatar - I'll keep it whilst the DFM seem to be in a "bear" mood at the moment!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2006
leelola wrote:raidah I replied an old post concerning you moving to Dubai with your fiancee. I doubt you've seen it. I am kind of in the same situation and am wondering what you have worked out for getting married? I should probably PM you.

i haven t seen it. anyway, since im not even their, i really cannot give u any details. one thing i know though. if ur bf is arab, u will need permission from ur father to marry him.
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
yeah he is. Even though we arent Arab we need our fathers permission? :?
Is it like a form or something?
Interesting issue though...do your parents mind that you are marrying an Arab? Since my father is Turkish he is okay, and my mum is really liberal so they are really cool about it.

Thank for your help though :D
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
leelola wrote:yeah he is. Even though we arent Arab we need our fathers permission? :?
Is it like a form or something? Thank for your help though :D

if my info is correct, and i think it is, if ur man is arab, u need permission. period. :?
sorry :)
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:
leelola wrote:yeah he is. Even though we arent Arab we need our fathers permission? :?
Is it like a form or something? Thank for your help though :D

if my info is correct, and i think it is, if ur man is arab, u need permission. period. :?
sorry :)

hehehe! what is this 1800?
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
raidah i think your talking about having the marriage done in the UAE, but if you get married outside and attest it and come to the UAE you dont need that.

loola that whole permission of the father thing is Islamic Law, although its the first time i hear they enforce it on non-muslim brides.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
hmmm would you say its easier to get married in England before coming to Dubai?
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
MaaaD wrote:raidah i think your talking about having the marriage done in the UAE, but if you get married outside and attest it and come to the UAE you dont need that.

loola that whole permission of the father thing is Islamic Law, although its the first time i hear they enforce it on non-muslim brides.

yeah i was talking about that. actually i had a conversation with smbody who lives there and she is the one who gave me this info. she even said of knowing a european woman of 60, who decided to get married at this age and was asked for her father permission. and since her father was already dead, she got it from her brother :lol:
funny situation must have been. anyway, i don t know for a fact that what she said its true, thats why i said-if my info is correct
raidah

Jun 09, 2006
raidah wrote:
MaaaD wrote:raidah i think your talking about having the marriage done in the UAE, but if you get married outside and attest it and come to the UAE you dont need that.

yeah i was talking about that. actually i had a conversation with smbody who lives there and she is the one who gave me this info. she even said of knowing a european woman of 60, who decided to get married at this age and was asked for her father permission. and since her father was already dead, she got it from her brother :lol:
funny situation must have been. anyway, i don t know for a fact that what she said its true, thats why i said-if my info is correct

That is crazy. Girl, I guess we are better off getting married here. :P
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 09, 2006
now Zooty, ur not too loyal, r u? :cry:

:P u have a very perky avatar there :wink:
raidah

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat