Sym's Declaration

Topic locked
Sym's Declaration Jun 12, 2011
Sym's Declaration:

1) Resignation from the world of politics.

2) Approach terms of cultural communication between civilizations.

Thats my new theme, I don't take back nor regret anything. I'm the same Sym you all know.
Love, hatred, Peace, War, will always be present, no one can stop it, but to be anything but a human being.

C'est la vie, and I think, if we can keep people busy communicating with each other with regard to cultural aspects of the different civilizations that resemble the human kind/race, then that'll keep them busy from politics and all its consequences.

Greetings to all :thumbleft:

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Sym's Declaration Jun 12, 2011
Good idea mate, always better to find similarities first than to point out differences.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

symmetric wrote:Sym's Declaration:

Thats my new theme, I don't take back nor regret anything. I'm the same Sym you all know.
Love, hatred, Peace, War, will always be present, no one can stop it, but to be anything but a human being.

C'est la vie, and I think, if we can keep people busy communicating with each other with regard to cultural aspects of the different civilizations that resemble the human kind/race, then that'll keep them busy from politics and all its consequences.

Hmm, not sure yet whether it’s Munchausen Syndrome or Manic-depressive disorder, definitely peppered with narcissistic tendencies though or is he just a spoilt brat who is used to getting his own way through his temper tantrums?, haven’t you declared this once before Symm? I hope it lasts a little longer than your last episode.

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

symmetric wrote:Sym's Declaration:

I feel sad for you Sym. For one so young to be be filled with such hatred is a very sad state of affairs.
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:Good idea mate, always better to find similarities first than to point out differences.

Thanks a lot DDS, couldn't agree more.

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm --

Dillon wrote:Hmm, not sure yet whether it’s Munchausen Syndrome or Manic-depressive disorder, definitely peppered with narcissistic tendencies though or is he just a spoilt brat who is used to getting his own way through his temper tantrums?, haven’t you declared this once before Symm? I hope it lasts a little longer than your last episode.

:lol:

Try be more optimistic please.

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:I feel sad for you Sym. For one so young to be be filled with such hatred is a very sad state of affairs.

Look at the bright side, for there is always a chance for a change.

Cheer up :)
symmetric
BANNED

Does he have a mum called Mrs Bates?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Hmmm, don't know, but he is a wanker.
Dillon

Re: Sym's Declaration Jun 13, 2011
drewpeacock wrote:Does he have a mum called Mrs Bates?

:roll: Oh grow up c0ck
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote: Oh grow up c0ck

Now you've got BM's attention!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote: Oh grow up c0ck

Now you've got BM's attention!

LOL, grow up c0ck.

Back on the subject of Bates there were we DDS LOL what a tosser (pardon the pun) :lol:
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I'm surrounded with old people lol
symmetric
BANNED

If Symmetric is reconsidering the hatred he feels towards Israel and Jews I think it is a good thing. Trying to focus on humanity as a whole and let go of hatred that makes one feel like whole groups of people need to die is a good thing. People can change.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:If Symmetric is reconsidering the hatred he feels towards Israel and Jews I think it is a good thing. Trying to focus on humanity as a whole and let go of hatred that makes one feel like whole groups of people need to die is a good thing. People can change.

I adore optimistic people who choose to look at the bright side.
Yes, everything can change indeed, looking forward for others to change as well.

Thanks Kanelli, appreciated :)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Thats my new theme, I don't take back nor regret anything. I'm the same Sym you all know.

kanelli wrote:If Symmetric is reconsidering the hatred he feels towards Israel and Jews I think it is a good thing. Trying to focus on humanity as a whole and let go of hatred that makes one feel like whole groups of people need to die is a good thing. People can change.

Well I personally wish he would change! but if you read Symm’s ‘declaration’, he's not reconsidering the hatred he harbours for others, and letting go of anything, he’s confirmed there are no changes in his racist, supremacist, political opinions, he has provided content guidelines for anyone on DF who wish to communicate with him and a veiled threat for consequences of political discussion! How sick is that! :shock: So unless he has issued a second ‘declaration’ I haven’t seen, sadly, nothing much has changed.

Announcing a change in one’s ‘Theme’, indicates there is some doubt or reservation over their previous ‘Theme’, but then this is immediately rejected in the first line of his ‘declaration’. Symm will be judged by his peers on DF as we all will, I have yet to witness any endearing qualities in any of his personalities, a declaration of intention means absolutely nothing unless it’s backed up with some sincere action and I look forward to that.
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
symmetric wrote:Thats my new theme, I don't take back nor regret anything. I'm the same Sym you all know.

Well I personally wish he would change! but if you read Symm’s ‘declaration’, he's not reconsidering the hatred he harbours for others, and letting go of anything, he’s confirmed there are no changes in his racist, supremacist, political opinions, he has provided content guidelines for anyone on DF who wish to communicate with him and a veiled threat for consequences of political discussion! How sick is that! :shock: So unless he has issued a second ‘declaration’ I haven’t seen, sadly, nothing much has changed.

Announcing a change in one’s ‘Theme’, indicates there is some doubt or reservation over their previous ‘Theme’, but then this is immediately rejected in the first line of his ‘declaration’. Symm will be judged by his peers on DF as we all will, I have yet to witness any endearing qualities in any of his personalities, a declaration of intention means absolutely nothing unless it’s backed up with some sincere action and I look forward to that.

Dillon, I guess I made my statement a bit random, thus let me clarify it.

I don't take back, nor regret sharing the views I posted earlier which reflects the common/regular/general thoughts of the Middle East, North African, and Muslim World nations. I refuse to be a hypocrite and lie about it. And likewise, the Zionists and Jews got similar views towards our side. This is the truth, now whether you accuse me or others (be it Muslims or Jews) who admit it, of being hateful racists, then thats your personal opinion, and you're entitled to it. Feel free to judge.
Thats why I said, Love-Hatred-War-Peace will always be present and will never stop for as long as the human race is colonizing this planet. I don't want to sound cheesy, but thats how I view it.

Thus, to keep myself away from all this disturbing non-stopping loop, I chose to completely avoid politics that drags it all.
FYI, I was doing masters in Political Sciences (Inter'l Relations), and I have dropped it already.

I do recognize hatred as an illness, and I want to cure my spirit from it.
I don't seek your satisfaction, nor please anyone else in DF. I just want peace of mind.

I kindly ask you not to manipulate with my thoughts, and just look at the bright side.
I don't need to type down an apology letter to anyone. Rather I should apologize to myself for polluting my spirit with such hatred. I don't want to have any opinion about any political conflict.

I'll just hope to see more people smiling in this world, regardless if they were Muslims, Jew, Arab, Israeli, European, Iranian, African, Asian, etc. Thats my approach and theme.

Regards
symmetric
BANNED

Good Luck Sym! :)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sepas gozaram Melika ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Sym's Declaration Jun 14, 2011
Symmetric, you don't need to not have an opinion, you need to open your mind and consider other viewpoints. I would have thought that doing a Masters in Political Science would have required a person to study all angles and look at the inter-relations of the issues. You CAN do it, you just have to analyze why you so easily fall into the pit of hatred.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Sym's Declaration Jun 14, 2011
I hear you Kanelli. I understand that I don't have to cut myself completely from politics to avoid the tense.
I just want to clear my mind first, and I prefer to avoid direct contact with politics for sometime.

I have always adored the moderate Sufi perspective towards life, and perhaps I'll adopt more of it.
However, I changed my major from Political Sciences to Communication of Culture & Tourism, which I'm sure is very much interesting & joyful than the tense of politics, don't you agree ;)
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat