Suzuki Hayabusa

Topic locked
Jan 11, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Its a brand spanking new Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet Machismo!

Single cylinder retro lookee likee of the real one my Dad had back in the 1960's but with a fully modern spec. It actually has a disc brake on the front, electric start and suspension!

Unfortunately the accessories were not ready at the factory so its arrived with a single seat for now, so everyone who has bombarded me with requests to put on the Belstaff waxed jacket and split prism goggles and pop and bang their way down the SZR will have to wait for a bit!

I have ordered the T-shirt that says on the back: "If you can read this...the b-itch fell off!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

I used to have a Triumph Bonneville 650cc twin with clip ons and a full racing faring, awsome machine it was.

I loved my Bonny...it used to pee oil everywhere, was a swine to start and the chain was always breaking due to the torque, but when it ran it was a wonderful machine. I also owned a 1960's BSA A10 650 twin. That was a big heavy machine and quite agricultural but just looked the mutts nuts!

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Its a brand spanking new Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet Machismo!

Single cylinder retro lookee likee of the real one my Dad had back in the 1960's but with a fully modern spec. It actually has a disc brake on the front, electric start and suspension!

Unfortunately the accessories were not ready at the factory so its arrived with a single seat for now, so everyone who has bombarded me with requests to put on the Belstaff waxed jacket and split prism goggles and pop and bang their way down the SZR will have to wait for a bit!

I have ordered the T-shirt that says on the back: "If you can read this...the b-itch fell off!!"

Knight

I used to have a Triumph Bonneville 650cc twin with clip ons and a full racing faring, awsome machine it was.

I loved my Bonny...it used to pee oil everywhere, was a swine to start and the chain was always breaking due to the torque, but when it ran it was a wonderful machine. I also owned a 1960's BSA A10 650 twin. That was a big heavy machine and quite agricultural but just looked the mutts nuts!

Knight

My Dad used to have the same BSA and it was quite a machine.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 11, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:I have ordered the T-shirt that says on the back: "If you can read this...the b-itch fell off!!"

A bike is the best way to have a goddess for free... in some countries but as a rule girls prefer BMW 8)
I have no idea about Dubai.... :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 11, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:I have ordered the T-shirt that says on the back: "If you can read this...the b-itch fell off!!"

A bike is the best way to have a goddess for free... in some countries but as a rule girls prefer BMW 8)

Black Man's Wheels?

BMW bikes are very solid and reliable machines and the RS1200 is just an awesome machine. You can sit on one all day and they run like sewing machines but there is very little 'soul'.

A bike needs a personality and unfortunately most Japanese bikes these days are faceless and bland, like their cars. There are a few exceptions (Yamaha V-Max, Honda F6, Hyabusa, the original Honda Fireblade, Honda CB750Four, Kawasaki 900...to name but a few)

Its not the bike, its the way you use it!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 11, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen just a little thought about the Hayabusa,it will go from 0 to a 100 MPH before most cars would get out of 1st gear,if you keep it pinned you will see on the clocks about 220 mph,which equates to about 206 mph in the real world,if you jump on one and are a newbie you will die,not hurt,not a bit broken but dead.

If there truelly is anyone out there who would like to go pillion with me,sign a waiver,make a will,then put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodby.

Oh and only svelte femmes need apply
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 11, 2009
:shock:

a bit scary falcon by its japanese name....

a newbie instead of being a pillock to pierce the wind on the roads could go pillion with a professional though!!!

a very good offer for the svelte femmes .....

there you go lets see which is attractive...!!!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 11, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

Black Man's Wheels?

BMW bikes are very solid and reliable machines and the RS1200 is just an awesome machine. You can sit on one all day and they run like sewing machines but there is very little 'soul'.

A bike needs a personality and unfortunately most Japanese bikes these days are faceless and bland, like their cars. There are a few exceptions (Yamaha V-Max, Honda F6, Hyabusa, the original Honda Fireblade, Honda CB750Four, Kawasaki 900...to name but a few)

Its not the bike, its the way you use it!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

AKA Black Man Wagon, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 11, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Black Man's Wheels?

I knew that BMW brand has rather bad reputation (the cars for people who don't have enough time ahead) but I never listened that they are for negr.... , sorry, AfricanAmericans....

They prefer Escalada according to their movies...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 11, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Black Man's Wheels?

I knew that BMW brand has rather bad reputation (the cars for people who don't have enough time ahead) but I never listened that they are for negr.... , sorry, AfricanAmericans....

They prefer Escalada according to their movies...

They are or they are not, does it really make any difference, after all we now have a royal family who is in trouble for a stupid knickname.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 12, 2009
busa wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen just a little thought about the Hayabusa,it will go from 0 to a 100 MPH before most cars would get out of 1st gear,if you keep it pinned you will see on the clocks about 220 mph,which equates to about 206 mph in the real world,if you jump on one and are a newbie you will die,not hurt,not a bit broken but dead.

If there truelly is anyone out there who would like to go pillion with me,sign a waiver,make a will,then put your head between your knees and kiss your a#s goodby.

Oh and only svelte femmes need apply

Does your wife know about your habit?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 12, 2009
Err,Erm,of course co's she is the only svelte femme i would ever take riding,fnarr
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2009
[quote="busa"]Err,Erm,of course co's she is the only svelte femme i would ever take riding,fnarr

Hahahahahaha
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 14, 2009
busa wrote:Err,Erm,of course co's she is the only svelte femme i would ever take riding,fnarr

Good recovery!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat