Am I Supposed To...

Topic locked
Am I supposed to... Mar 03, 2008
pick a side?

It seems there is a rift in the frequent posters lately. I have to say, as a long time watcher and recent begin-to-start-posting-guy, everyone has their merits. I found this site last year when I was pondering my move out here, and I have to say it was very, very helpful. Obviously I still frequent the site and would like to contribute where I can.

Consistently, I get great feedback from the DF people on posts I have made, and a couple of great PMs. I guess as the days go on, a new-er-bie like myself can notice that a frequent poster drops of the face of the earth and an alter-ego appears. If anything, it provides comic relief when one is bored at work or having a beer in the back yard.

I like that fact that people can "go to their corners" and address a realistic question from posters, that is cool. Maybe the fighting is a fill-the-gap kinda thing?

Concord, I saw your post last night that was modded and it made me pee a little from laughing. Keep up the spirit. Uh-oh, does that qualify as picking a side?

How many posts qualifies me for an alter-ego? I guess I need to develop person #1 first, huh?

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Am I supposed to... Mar 03, 2008
dubaidog wrote:pick a side?

It seems there is a rift in the frequent posters lately. I have to say, as a long time watcher and recent begin-to-start-posting-guy, everyone has their merits. I found this site last year when I was pondering my move out here, and I have to say it was very, very helpful. Obviously I still frequent the site and would like to contribute where I can.

Consistently, I get great feedback from the DF people on posts I have made, and a couple of great PMs. I guess as the days go on, a new-er-bie like myself can notice that a frequent poster drops of the face of the earth and an alter-ego appears. If anything, it provides comic relief when one is bored at work or having a beer in the back yard.

I like that fact that people can "go to their corners" and address a realistic question from posters, that is cool. Maybe the fighting is a fill-the-gap kinda thing?

Concord, I saw your post last night that was modded and it made me pee a little from laughing. Keep up the spirit. Uh-oh, does that qualify as picking a side?

How many posts qualifies me for an alter-ego? I guess I need to develop person #1 first, huh?

Your posts suck but I like you. must be the "dawg" part of your username.

It aint all about receiving you got to give back..

Looks like you got a brain. Lord knows we can use some people with brains in here!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

dubaidog wrote:pick a side?

Your posts suck but I like you. must be the "dawg" part of your username.

It aint all about receiving you got to give back..

Looks like you got a brain. Lord knows we can use some people with brains in here!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:
Your posts suck but I like you.

At first I was offended, then I laughed. As long as you keep typing your inner monologue, we be all good!

I don't think I've been here long enough to be controversial..yet.

I'll work on un-sucking (not sucking) in my posts.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:
Concord wrote:
Your posts suck but I like you.

At first I was offended, then I laughed. As long as you keep typing your inner monologue, we be all good!

I don't think I've been here long enough to be controversial..yet.

I'll work on un-sucking (not sucking) in my posts.

Don't sweat it. Read here: http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=23409 (well the first post anyway).

Were are just a bunch of wankers (some pretending to be what theya are not). I finish cleaning the pool for the ricch folk very early so I have plenty of time to post.

Please join in and be controversial.

And remember Sage & Onion and Arniegang are wonkers of the first order. If you don't believe me just click "read all posts" for each of them.

Be careful fo Sheikmo, he can get you castrated...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:
dubaidog wrote:
Concord wrote:
Be careful fo Sheikmo, he is castrated...

There fixed that for you
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2008
I won't sweat it. I read that post of yours a while ago. Very enlightning. Sheikmo still hasn't fulfilled my requests of last week, but I'll use caution.

You want controversial? I had an overt display of affection with the wife today at Mall of the Emirates. (does paying for her goods from the "ladies aisle" count?)

Is this wrong:

??????
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat