Summer Fun..

Topic locked
Summer Fun.. Feb 08, 2008

During the summer season in Kuwait I always loved the chalet days. I’m looking forward to go out to the sea and cruise around with a couple of friends in boats and enjoy every moment I have. I’ve always loved to try out new water sports such as parasailing, Skiing, and even scuba diving. Since we are welcoming the summer season, I found something that definitely can please all of you guys who are considered “ sea lovers”. It’s the Dolphin Boat, the Dolphin Boat is by far not like any ordinary boat, its shaped like a dolphin, and gives you exactly the effect of a dolphin. The Dolphin Boat can jump 10 feet in the air and even perform acrobatic tricks. It is a two-seated craft that can dive 2ft underwater for more than 15 seconds. The Dolphin Boat is 14 ft 10 inches long and weighs 1,000 lbs. It has a 175 horsepower engine. The cockpit has three quarters of an inch thick glass, the same used in fighter jets. It is about 20,000 KD. Which I personally think is a bit over rated, Other than that I can assure you it’s astonishing. Enjoy!

THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME..I FOUND IT ONE OF MY REGULAR SITES

hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat